Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#4411 starrysim

starrysim
  • 349 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daizyduke 

How were the appetizers?  Which package did you get?  Would you recommend it?

Not sure if this was directed at me, but here's a pic of the menu "A" appetizers.  there were also freshly cooked potato chips next to it.  It was ok, but our welcome party was at 8:30pm, so everyone was still full from dinner, they barely ate any.

appetizers.jpg

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4412 starrysim

starrysim
    • 349 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noreenp79 

Is there a Disco at each resort, the Beach, Suites, and Grand?  I thought there was only one, but now  I'm asking because I was wondering what happens if there's a Beach, Suites and Grand bride on the same day who all want to rent the Disco?? 

There's only one, located at the Suites, and available to all 3 resorts.  I suggest booking as early as you can, if you want it.  I asked about 2 months before, and she said it was too early but put me on the list.  I did get it in the end.  I don't know if it's a common request, and what the chances are that it would be requested by more than one bride. Just ask early.

#4413 starrysim

starrysim
      • 349 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

Marlena got married today, and Kimberli is tomorrow!!!  I'm so excited to see their pics soon!

#4414 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
        • 237 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:46 AM

Thanks Kimberli!  Yes, I had heard it was just a kids water park, so that makes complete since it is with the kids club.  That will be fabulous.  Hopefully it is finished by July when we get there.  The kids will love it.

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
          Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
          Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4415 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
          • 300 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:32 AM

To the brides that have recently got married I want to bring this question up again because any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

For everyone that is or has provided their own music for the ceremony, how long/many songs did you have before your walk down the isle when guests are all coming together, and how many after when the signing and champagne is going on?  I was thinking about 15 mins of music before and 20 after. It would be great to hear from past brides how long everyone was standing around before and after the ceremony.

#4416 Cateyedcutie

Cateyedcutie
            • 159 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:07 AM

Hello ladies, I'm anxiously awaiting date confirmation from the Grand. How long are people waiting on average for email replies? 

#4417 JenAndBrad

JenAndBrad
              • 12 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:39 AM

YES!!! I am getting married at the Grand 1/29/2012 and would LOVE to know other past brides thoughts and info on this same topic.  Please reply!!! Thanks ladies. :)

#4418 Sjay

Sjay
                • 205 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

I've been waiting about two weeks for my date to be confirmed by the Suites. Very anxious over here too. I don't want to bug the WC as I know she's busy but all I need is a "yes, you're confirmed" email...hopefully soon. How long have you been waiting?

Originally Posted by Cateyedcutie 

Hello ladies, I'm anxiously awaiting date confirmation from the Grand. How long are people waiting on average for email replies? 

#4419 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                  • 237 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:16 PM

I had 15 min of music before and about 15 after. We ran a little late getting started, so they replayed a couple. I don't think anybody noticed. They also used one of my songs during the signing. Afterwards we stood around taking pics for a while, so they replayed a couple songs then too. So basically if you don't have enough, they'll adjust. They do a great job at it! 

Originally Posted by vbbbtk 

To the brides that have recently got married I want to bring this question up again because any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

For everyone that is or has provided their own music for the ceremony, how long/many songs did you have before your walk down the isle when guests are all coming together, and how many after when the signing and champagne is going on?  I was thinking about 15 mins of music before and 20 after. It would be great to hear from past brides how long everyone was standing around before and after the ceremony.

Can't WAIT to get my pics to show you all from today. I saw some and they were turning out AMAZING!!! I also have a ton of pics of food from different restaurants and the grounds and rooms I can share later. If someone wants a pic of something in particular, let me know in the next day or so and I can try to get it! :)

#4420 Cateyedcutie

Cateyedcutie
                    • 159 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:15 AM

It took her 4 days to get back to me...with info about availability for the wrong date. How long it will take her to confirm once she's got her act together is anyone's guess. I can only assume that a 4 day turnaround for the wrong info equals an 8+ day wait for the correct date LMAO

Originally Posted by Ajay 

I've been waiting about two weeks for my date to be confirmed by the Suites. Very anxious over here too. I don't want to bug the WC as I know she's busy but all I need is a "yes, you're confirmed" email...hopefully soon. How long have you been waiting?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users