Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#4131 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:22 AM

Yay! Sounds like everything went great then. Congrats and can't wait to read your write up and more importantly look at pictures!

Originally Posted by akamikey11 

Hi Everyone,

I am home...so much to tell...so much to write about....had the BEST day of my life.

Here is one of the pics from my friend's camera.  I promise to get my review up with pics as soon as I can...I want to answer questions while everything is fresh in my head.

Mr and Mrs Middlebrook.jpeg

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#4132 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
    • 237 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:57 AM

I am having issues with my TA.  Would you mind passing on the name and info for yours?  I am outside of Philly, so would consider checking them out if things go south with my TA.  Thanks!

Originally Posted by Leah22 

I just received a new quote from a different travel agent for $200 pp per night for the Grand and $168 for the Suites. Not sure about the Beach resort since no travel agent has been willing to give me their rates so far (they all seem to ignore my request when I ask for the rates at all 3 resorts).
      What kind of rates have others been quoted? I'm not sure if this is really amazing or a bad deal! At least it's better than the last quote.

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
      Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4133 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
      • 237 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:59 AM

Congratulations!!!  You both look wonderful and so happy!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am home...so much to tell...so much to write about....had the BEST day of my life.

Here is one of the pics from my friend's camera.  I promise to get my review up with pics as soon as I can...I want to answer questions while everything is fresh in my head.

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
        Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
        Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4134 IRIEGIRL

IRIEGIRL
        • 85 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:53 AM

wow you look absolutely stunning i cant wait to read your review

Hi Everyone,

#4135 susan1672

susan1672
          • Vendor
          • 231 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:49 AM

Those are really good quotes! I was quoted $220 pp per night for the Grand so I'm also curious to know who your TA is and how she got such good rates!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Leah22 

I just received a new quote from a different travel agent for $200 pp per night for the Grand and $168 for the Suites. Not sure about the Beach resort since no travel agent has been willing to give me their rates so far (they all seem to ignore my request when I ask for the rates at all 3 resorts).
            What kind of rates have others been quoted? I'm not sure if this is really amazing or a bad deal! At least it's better than the last quote.

#4136 akamikey11

akamikey11
            • 203 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:08 AM

Alright ladies

Here is my review: http://www.bestdesti...ca/reviews/5108

#4137 Leah22

Leah22
              • 150 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:10 AM

The $200 pp per night rate for the Grand came from Go Iberostar Vacations (they specialize in only Iberostar).  I contacted Beach Bum Vacations and they quoted me $230.  And I also contacted AAA and they said $300 pp!  Which I think has to be a mistake.  I'm also waiting for rates from Liberty Travel and another "destination wedding planner/travel agent" that I found on the internet.  

The $200 rate was for a June 11th wedding date, so you should be able to get the same rate!  Beach Bum seems like a very good company, very responsive and helpful.  But she said once I go into contract they wouldn't match or adjust any rates, plus they want $100 pp for a deposit just to hold the rooms.  Whereas Go Iberostar claims that they will match or beat any rate.  But she's not very responsive and will take several days to respond.

Which travel agent are you using?

Originally Posted by susan1672 

Those are really good quotes! I was quoted $220 pp per night for the Grand so I'm also curious to know who your TA is and how she got such good rates!

Thanks! 

#4138 burnison09

burnison09
                • 19 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:11 AM

Thank you so much for your review!!!! Everything sounds wonderful and you looked absolutely stunning!

Alright ladies

Here is my review: http://www.bestdesti...ca/reviews/5108

#4139 Leah22

Leah22
                  • 150 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:44 PM

The $200 pp per night was from Go Iberostar Vacations (they specialize in only Iberostar but I've noticed there is adelay of 3-4 days to receive a response via email from them).  I was quoted $230 by Beach Bum Vacations (they are very helpful and respond right away, but their contract is strict...they do not allow any changes in the rates after a contract is sign).  I also contacted AAA and they told me $300 pp, which I think must be a mistake.

I'm still waiting to hear from a couple of other travel agents.  Which TA are you using?

The $200 rate was for June 11th wedding, so you should be able to get the same rate if your wedding is on the 9th! 

Originally Posted by susan1672 

Thanks! 

#4140 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
                    • 359 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

BEAUTIFUL CONGRATS LADY!

Hi Everyone,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users