Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#4021 scraver25

scraver25
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:34 AM

Does anyone know if there is a dress code for the Mexican Restaurant?  Can men wear shorts?

#4022 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
    • 237 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:01 AM

My understanding is that all of the a la cart restaurants require long pants from the men.  I have read they are more lax with young children to allow them to wear shorts, but not the men.

Originally Posted by scraver25 

Does anyone know if there is a dress code for the Mexican Restaurant?  Can men wear shorts?

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
      Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4023 susan1672

susan1672
      • Vendor
      • 231 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:08 AM

We stayed at the Suites a few weeks ago and ate at the Mexican restaurant. My fiance had shorts on and they made him go change into pants. Flip-flops/sandals are okay though.

Originally Posted by scraver25 

#4024 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
        • 150 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:09 AM

We've chosen to do the terrace for all the same reasons. I'm not sure about the arch... I was going to try and cover it with fabric and flowers... If you could also send me photos of what it looks like without the arch it would be greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by malikmakhi 

Congrads Kimberli1211,

I am considering the terrace as well. I am still undecided. I really want a beach ceremony, but the wind, blowing sand, and the random people in the background turns me off. The wedding arch is a complete eye sore. If I go with the terrace, I am not using the arch. I think the background of the ocean is enough scenery. I believe I have seen some pics where they use something other than the wedding arch. I will check for you and send you a private message.

#4025 wendyjd

wendyjd
          • 968 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:25 AM

Hi all!! I've been away for a while but wanted to let you know that I finally received my official wedding license.  It only took 11+ months and numerous calls to IRHS but it arrived yesterday!! 

Good luck with your planning!! Enjoy it because it will be over before you know it.

#4026 luvmoo

luvmoo
            • 503 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:50 AM

That's crazy that it took so long!! Were you able to change your name and all that stuff without it?

Originally Posted by wendyjd 

Hi all!! I've been away for a while but wanted to let you know that I finally received my official wedding license.  It only took 11+ months and numerous calls to IRHS but it arrived yesterday!! 

Good luck with your planning!! Enjoy it because it will be over before you know it.

#4027 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
              • 68 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:08 AM

Hi Ladies! I posted a few weeks ago about sending in my wedding documents with the PA notary seal (that is no longer a raised seal.) No issues here!!! They were acceptable even though JA likes to see the raised notary seal. Does anyone know how far in advance the resort needs your dinner count for the reception if you want to let your guests pick their meal?

Erin & Bryan ~ 11.6.11 ~ IRHS, Jamaica

50 booked!!! .

#4028 beachbum21

beachbum21
                • 438 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:43 PM

We've chosen to do the terrace for all the same reasons. I'm not sure about the arch... I was going to try and cover it with fabric and flowers... If you could also send me photos of what it looks like without the arch it would be greatly appreciated!

I have read that security does a great job at keeping the strangers away from the wedding on the beach so not sure that will be an issue. Hope not anyways because I really want a beach wedding myself :)

#4029 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 171 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:55 PM

Absolutely perfect! wow, great shots!

Originally Posted by Soniag123 

WEEEEEE...my slideshow is finished..THANKS MISHA!!!

http://mishaearle.my...com/sonia_aslak

#4030 rachelswedding

rachelswedding
                    • 68 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

do the chairs for the beach ceremony always come with covers or is this something you need to request?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users