Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#391 debbmach

debbmach
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:08 PM

Congrats...that's awesome to hear that it worked out for you!
    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#392 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
    • 106 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:28 PM

Hi PhillyGal,
      Can you please send me pictures also? My wedding isn't until November, but I am wanting to get started with some of the decisions that have to be made. Also do you know if they will allow you to have a welcome party one night and a rehearsal dinner the next night? Oh and what entertainment did you for the welcome party and what was the price? My email address is nt31@earthlink.net
      Thanks!

#393 michelle10

michelle10
      • 157 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:07 PM

I would love to get photos too! Can someone PM me, and I will send them my email address? THANKS!

#394 NegrilLB

NegrilLB
        • 172 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:14 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by NikkiT.
          Hi PhillyGal,
          Can you please send me pictures also? My wedding isn't until November, but I am wanting to get started with some of the decisions that have to be made. Also do you know if they will allow you to have a welcome party one night and a rehearsal dinner the next night? Oh and what entertainment did you for the welcome party and what was the price? My email address is nt31@earthlink.net
          Thanks!
          Welcome NikkiT! I don't think PhillyGal has been on here for a while, but there are a couple reviews posted on here that have pictures.

We're planning a welcome get-together the 1st night and a non-private rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding...basically telling people they can meet at the restaurant at a certain time if they would like to join us. For the welcome party we're using a dj to play music but you can also have a steel pan band for $350 per hour (according to the wedding package info they sent me).
          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/hfwgm5.png

118 Guests + Bride and Groom Attended

#395 BostonBride2010

BostonBride2010
          • 41 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:24 PM

Hi Iberostar brides! Does anyone have a estimate of how big the dancefloor is at Aunt Ruby's steakhouse? I'm assuming it's the same layout as the Beach and Grand's steakhouse restaurants. I have 42 guests booked. Thanks!

#396 NegrilLB

NegrilLB
            • 172 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:56 PM

There's no designated dance-floor area at Aunt Ruby's, but you can use any part of the 2 terraces as a dancefloor. Each terrace fits either 10 rectangular tables of 10 or 8 round tables of 8, just to give an idea of how big each side it. So with 42 people, you could either use one whole terrace for dancing and the other side for sitting and eating, or you could use rectangular tables on one terrace and use the rest of the space on the terrace for the dance floor. Hope this helps...
              http://dwdf.daisypath.com/hfwgm5.png

118 Guests + Bride and Groom Attended

#397 Mags

Mags
              • 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:54 PM

Hello Ladies!
                Does anyone knows if the weather in Jamaica is still as nice in May as in April? We want to get married in May 2011 but we are not sure if the weather would be nicer in Cuba or Jamaica.

HELP!!

:)

#398 debbmach

debbmach
                • 1,457 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:22 PM

I'm sure the weather is pretty much the same, they're right beside each other.
                  http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#399 Jules23

Jules23
                  • 182 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:29 PM

It does start to get more rainy/overcast in May in Jamaica. However, most rainfalls only last a couple hours before the sun comes out!

#400 breeze616

breeze616
                    • 1,760 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:31 PM

I know I posted this link earlier in this thread, but here it is again:

Rainfall in Jamaica

Shows the avg rainfall per month, and at what time of day..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users