Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#3921 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
  • 359 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:11 PM

What does everyone do regarding wrist bands? Do you ask your guests to remove them in welcome letter so that they are not showing in wedding pictures?

#3922 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
    • 191 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:04 AM

At the weddings we've been to they gave the wedding party special permission to remove them for the day however the guests all still had to wear them.

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe 

What does everyone do regarding wrist bands? Do you ask your guests to remove them in welcome letter so that they are not showing in wedding pictures?

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#3923 Toiinlove

Toiinlove
      • 87 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:15 PM

Hey ladies,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the words of encouragement and advice along the way. We leave from Atlanta for the Grand on Tuesday the 6th and return on the 16th. I will be sure to post pictures and a review when I return.

~LaToya

#3924 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
        • 594 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

I too want to thank you ladies for advice, inspirations, pictures and everything else in between that helped me get ready for my upcoming wedding. It feels like yesterday I got engaged, now look this week Friday I am getting married!! Nicole emailed me that she will be on vacation this week, so we unfortunately won't get to meet her or have her coordinate our wedding. Tiffany is going to fill in. I pray all goes well and that she brings our vision to life. I will be back on Sept. 17th. Please pray for our safe travels everyone!!

xoxo,

Tiffany

#3925 Jamaica2012

Jamaica2012
          • 176 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

Best Wishes to you Islandgirl! May you and your guests have safe travels and the best vacation ever!  Can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

I too want to thank you ladies for advice, inspirations, pictures and everything else in between that helped me get ready for my upcoming wedding. It feels like yesterday I got engaged, now look this week Friday I am getting married!! Nicole emailed me that she will be on vacation this week, so we unfortunately won't get to meet her or have her coordinate our wedding. Tiffany is going to fill in. I pray all goes well and that she brings our vision to life. I will be back on Sept. 17th. Please pray for our safe travels everyone!!

xoxo,

Tiffany

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

#3926 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
            • Site Supporter
            • 171 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:47 PM

La Toya,

Good luck lady!  Can't wait to hear ALL ABOUT IT!

Yolanda

Originally Posted by Toiinlove 

Hey ladies,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the words of encouragement and advice along the way. We leave from Atlanta for the Grand on Tuesday the 6th and return on the 16th. I will be sure to post pictures and a review when I return.

~LaToya

#3927 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
              • Site Supporter
              • 171 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

Tiffany,

Congrats ahead of time.  Like I said to La Toya, I can't wait to hear all about it!  Have a blast!!!!

-Yolanda

xoxo,

Tiffany

#3928 susan1672

susan1672
                • Vendor
                • 231 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:31 AM

good luck and best wishes to you both! I'll be visiting the resort this week for our site visit so i'll probably see ya'll but i'll try not to be one of those annoying people on the beach in the backgroud lol

#3929 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
                  • 307 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:23 AM

It will be beautiful, no worries girl. Enjoy you special day! Can't wait to hear all about it. 

xoxo,

Tiffany

#3930 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
                    • 191 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:48 AM

Wishing you both clear skies and otherwise beautiful wedding days!

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users