Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#3881 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:53 AM

So, can anyone recommend a good and not overly expensive photographer? My future father in law who is a photographer was going to shoot the wedding as gift for us, but decides to tell us on Sunday that he can't do it. Are you serious???????? Two months notice and now I have to book a photographer. I am aware of a few like Marcia Roberts and Saad, but not sure of their rates. any suggestions would be great.

Thanks ladies

Attached Files

#3882 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
    • 317 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:43 AM

Hey everyone I purchased these bridal shoes for our reception and decided to go with flats for the whole night. So I have decided to sell them. They are a size 8.5 regular width and I am selling them for $30 + shipping. I purchased them for $49.95 +shipping. Please let me know if your interested. This is the stock photo but if you email me I can send you the actual photos of the shoes. In case you cant tell, there are crystals all over it. not glitter. You can feel every crevice :)

bridal shoes.jpg

#3883 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
      • 317 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:46 AM

Here is what the bottom looks like and the reason I got them in the first place. SO CUTE!!

bottom.jpg

#3884 MoBayBride2B

MoBayBride2B
        • 210 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:40 AM

Does anyone have the price sheet for the spa?

45 booked including Bride & Groom

#3885 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
          • 317 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:13 AM

Check with Stacey Clarke. She will work with your budget.

Originally Posted by mrsgreene2011 

So, can anyone recommend a good and not overly expensive photographer? My future father in law who is a photographer was going to shoot the wedding as gift for us, but decides to tell us on Sunday that he can't do it. Are you serious???????? Two months notice and now I have to book a photographer. I am aware of a few like Marcia Roberts and Saad, but not sure of their rates. any suggestions would be great.

Thanks ladies

#3886 luvmoo

luvmoo
            • 503 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:15 AM

Hey! well i was in the same situation as you in regards to needing to book a fairly affordable photographer because we were originally going to go with Digipix... but decided against it.. I have recently just contacted a few places and got price sheets etc.. and My FI and I decided on going with Misha Earle photography.. she is quick to respond.. makes you feel super comfortable .. prices are reasonable.. and her work is beautiful!! 

Thanks ladies

#3887 luvmoo

luvmoo
              • 503 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:19 AM

There apparently is no non denominational one as they state that because you are still being married by a pastor that it is a christian ceremony.. It is a little "too" religious for me.. but that is only for me and my FI. so i will be changing it.. to remove some of it.. I will be keeping in the blessings, and some christian content.. just not as much as they have in there. I will email it to you and you can judge for youself and what works best for you and your FI :)

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

Is it the non-denominational version? If so I would love a copy too please! My email is  anikadawn@msn.com. Thank you!

#3888 beachbum21

beachbum21
                • 438 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:27 AM

Who are you working with to plan everything?

Originally Posted by scraver25 

I am having my entire wedding off site, ceremony and reception but we are staying at the Iberostar and the rehersal is going to be at the Iberostar.  We are having the wedding at the Tryall Club...its about 30 mins from the resort.

#3889 strelkam

strelkam
                  • 22 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B 

I have a price sheet for the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Spa.  I've been in contact with the Spa Director.  She is awesome and very prompt at returning emails. 

Camille Delgado,

Resort Spa Director,

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach & Spa Resort. 

camille.delgado@iberostar.com.jm

#3890 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
                    • 317 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

I do ...Inbox me your email address and make sure you let me know your wanting the spa :)

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users