Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#3761 luvmoo

luvmoo
  • 503 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

Aww it is too bad you were not in Canada! ;) that is exactly what i am doing to my dress and the place i bought my dress from , is making it sweetheart neckline, and it is currently straight across.. Infact the seamstress said it is actually quite an easy alteration... 

Good luck on your search to get it done! :)

Originally Posted by ashaun 

Exactly!  The neckline is straight across and I want to make it into a sweetheart, and I need about a 1/2 inch taken in on both sides.  The neckline part is what is scaring the bejesus out of everyone.  There isn't any beading or embelishment on the frickin dress. 

#3762 luvmoo

luvmoo
    • 503 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:52 PM

I am having the exact same problem. Tai Flora won't respond.. i finally went bridezilla on them..  and told them they could at least email me to tell me they were working on my emails and getting me a quote.. and that it has been a MONTH with NO responses to my three follow up emails either... I told them that if they were too busy to handle doing my wedding flowers, then to just tell me so i can go elsewhere.. I then also added to them that i have 6 months to go, but thats not a lot of time if they take over a month per reply. just ridiculous... I got a response from a sale rep there.. stating that Jodi-ann was out of town snd she would get her to email me as soon as she got back, and they of course apologised..... well she came back on monday i guess.. and suprise!!!!! still haven't heard from her. 

So frustrating!!!! I am not even sure what the heck i should do.  it is almost like we are stuck.. unless we want tp spend all the extra money to get a different vendor in... and that's just not in my budget... 

Originally Posted by bruceg05 

So because Silvia already said I can't use another vendor for flowers after Tai Florals crappy service, any other suggestions about approaching her and getting her to let me use another florist vendor?

#3763 bruceg05

bruceg05
      • Site Supporter
      • 67 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

I just e-mailed the WC and gave her a piece of my mind.  I know this is Jamaica and all and there's island time but it's a little messed up that I am supposed to pay for their jacked up prices and get crappy service.  I'm starting to think of an offsite wedding now because this is turning into BS.  I may say that to the WC, because they'd lose some money on me if I changed my site.

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

I am having the exact same problem. Tai Flora won't respond.. i finally went bridezilla on them..  and told them they could at least email me to tell me they were working on my emails and getting me a quote.. and that it has been a MONTH with NO responses to my three follow up emails either... I told them that if they were too busy to handle doing my wedding flowers, then to just tell me so i can go elsewhere.. I then also added to them that i have 6 months to go, but thats not a lot of time if they take over a month per reply. just ridiculous... I got a response from a sale rep there.. stating that Jodi-ann was out of town snd she would get her to email me as soon as she got back, and they of course apologised..... well she came back on monday i guess.. and suprise!!!!! still haven't heard from her. 

So frustrating!!!! I am not even sure what the heck i should do.  it is almost like we are stuck.. unless we want tp spend all the extra money to get a different vendor in... and that's just not in my budget... 

#3764 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
        • 191 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:22 AM

This is why I ordered fake flowers to bring with me. Beside the ridiculous prices I just can't stand giving control over such an important part of my wedding to ppl who can't even communicate.

So because Silvia already said I can't use another vendor for flowers after Tai Florals crappy service, any other suggestions about approaching her and getting her to let me use another florist vendor?

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#3765 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
          • 300 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:33 AM

Why can you not use another vendor?  As far as I understand from other brides on here you can use another vendor but you will not be credited with the money or flowers that originally come in the package and may or may not have to pay a vendor fee.

#3766 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
            • 141 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:51 AM

Hi Ladies-

Sorry its been awhile, Ive been enjoying married life....  I got my professional pics back from Marcia and WOW!!!  Here is a link to asome of our favorites... We had over 1400 pics to choose from so it was hard.. Enjoy and let me know if you have questions

http://www.kodakgall...52214:982805520

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#3767 MrsDesz

MrsDesz
              • Site Supporter
              • 61 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:13 AM

Beautiful pictures.  This is getting me excited although I have a long way to go.    I just requested a price list from her recently.  By the way, where did you purchase your barefoot sandals?   like the fact that they are simple and elegant. Lovely! 

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

Hi Ladies-

Sorry its been awhile, Ive been enjoying married life....  I got my professional pics back from Marcia and WOW!!!  Here is a link to asome of our favorites... We had over 1400 pics to choose from so it was hard.. Enjoy and let me know if you have questions

#3768 bruceg05

bruceg05
                • Site Supporter
                • 67 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:52 AM

i asked the WC from the beach about a different florist and she said that I couldn't use one and that Tai Flora was the only one I could use.

Originally Posted by vbbbtk 

Why can you not use another vendor?  As far as I understand from other brides on here you can use another vendor but you will not be credited with the money or flowers that originally come in the package and may or may not have to pay a vendor fee.

#3769 Marlena

Marlena
                  • 254 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:59 AM

bruceg05,

I just got the same response from Silvia this morning saying that they work with Tai flora exclusively and to let her know if I was having difficulties with them. I'm happy to hear luvmoo went bridezilla on them! that made my morning!! I feel your frustration!

#3770 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
                    • 359 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:06 AM

OMG I love the pics...I laughed when you and hubby jumped in the water...PRICELESS!!! How did your dress turn out afterwards?

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

Hi Ladies-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users