Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#3211 susan1672

susan1672
  • Vendor
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:14 AM

I'm going with RS (Ronald) who is one of Sun Gold's associates. I couldn't honestly see us spending $3,500 for photography and his is a little less ($2,400) but the package is the same and he is highly recommended.

#3212 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
    • 150 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:30 AM

Congrats! Our wedding is at the Suites. There is another bride in the forum getting married on the 18th as well at the Beach.  Where are you getting married?

Originally Posted by Noudle99 

RyGuysBride, We're getting married just a few days apart! My date is 1/21. We'll arrive on your date. Are you at the Suites or the Beach?

#3213 Noudle99

Noudle99
      • 18 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:37 AM

I'm getting married at the suites as well. Using Marcia Roberts for photo and videography. Floral fantasies and Dj kevan. I can't wait!!

#3214 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
        • 150 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

Wow! You're way ahead of me! I've booked Misha Earle for photography and purchased my gown but that's about it so far! I'm going to start looking into florists next! Floral Fantasies seems to be popular so I think I'm going to check them out!

Originally Posted by Noudle99 

I'm getting married at the suites as well. Using Marcia Roberts for photo and videography. Floral fantasies and Dj kevan. I can't wait!!

#3215 beachbum21

beachbum21
          • 438 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

Hi ladies - anyone interested in getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites on April 6, 2012 - the date is now available, I'm releasing it for a new date at the Beach.

Just wanted to let you all know in case you were still looking for a date!

#3216 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
            • 300 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:12 PM

Photography is very important to me so I am bringing my own with.  From the threads there does not seem to be a lot of possitive reviews with the resort photographer.  I have seen quite a few people book Misha Earl.  Hope this helps

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Hi ladies,

So my next big task is to choose a photographer... what is everyone else doing? I know there are probably pages and pages of chit chat over photographers but there's so much to read through, i thought I would throw the question out there again. Are you going with whatever is included in the package or are you bringing your own or did you hire someone local?

I don't know what to do! I've looked at a few of the local photographers, prices seem really high. I've also looked into bringing someone from Toronto/Ottawa, still pricey when you factor in their travel expenses. I think I way underbudgeted photography! :(

#3217 Noudle99

Noudle99
              • 18 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:01 PM

You're ahead with your booking though. The only ones that have booked are my fianc© and I and that was just this week! Invites are going out by sept so hoping that will push people along. All the big pieces are out of the way now. Small pieces left which I have plenty if time for. Are you doing a private reception?

#3218 eholt

eholt
                • 528 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:06 PM

Hey Iberostar brides.  Just posted a classified for my extra travel mugs.  Priority goes to my Iberostar Brides!

http://www.bestdesti...eel-travel-mugs

May 19, 2011
                  Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
                  Montego Bay, Jamaica
                  http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#3219 starrysim

starrysim
                  • 349 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:05 PM

I can't believe it, time is flying!!  My dress is ordered, thank goodness, and STD's were sent out in January, but we're just now working on getting our group quote and booking people.  I'm glad we waited until prices dropped, but they're still not as low as I would like. lol.  I just don't want to wait too long and miss the boat, so to speak!  We're going to work on our invitation as soon as we move into our new house in a month.  Flowers will just have to wait.

Am I also the last of the 2011 brides who has not ordered bridesmaid dresses yet?  I don't even know who my bridesmaids are for sure at this point. oops. Must get on that in July for sure.

As for photography - I'm sending in my deposit to Marcia Roberts ASAP.  I also really love Misha Earle's work - those of you looking for a photographer should check out her website and blog.  Brian Nejedly was also pleasant to deal with.

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Hi ladies - anyone interested in getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites on April 6, 2012 - the date is now available, I'm releasing it for a new date at the Beach.

Just wanted to let you all know in case you were still looking for a date!

I did the same, switched from the Suites to the Beach. Did I start a movement? :)  Make sure to update your new date in the Roll Call thread as well.

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#3220 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
                    • 359 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:01 PM

no i am also a 11/2011 bride and in your shoes as far as bridesmaids :( i have done a 360 with BM's but I know 3 that are 100% sure

I can't believe it, time is flying!!  My dress is ordered, thank goodness, and STD's were sent out in January, but we're just now working on getting our group quote and booking people.  I'm glad we waited until prices dropped, but they're still not as low as I would like. lol.  I just don't want to wait too long and miss the boat, so to speak!  We're going to work on our invitation as soon as we move into our new house in a month.  Flowers will just have to wait.

Am I also the last of the 2011 brides who has not ordered bridesmaid dresses yet?  I don't even know who my bridesmaids are for sure at this point. oops. Must get on that in July for sure.

As for photography - I'm sending in my deposit to Marcia Roberts ASAP.  I also really love Misha Earle's work - those of you looking for a photographer should check out her website and blog.  Brian Nejedly was also pleasant to deal with.

I did the same, switched from the Suites to the Beach. Did I start a movement? :)  Make sure to update your new date in the Roll Call thread as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users