Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#3181 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
  • 594 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:12 PM

Oh wow I didn't know Jan's has a steel drum band. I'm using Jan's as my florist. Do you happen to have their fax number by chance?

Originally Posted by pintsize1 

Has anyone used the steel drum band from Jan's Flowers??? They offer the lowest price as it seems.  $250/hr. 

#3182 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
    • 594 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:14 PM

RG is doing our video. Girl book him. Videographers are scarce in JA.

Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be 

Did anyone book their videographer yet? I'm thinking about booking RG Weddings...I just wanted to get a 2nd opinion or know if there is anyone better in Montego Bay to shoot my wedding. My budget is $1,000.

Thanks!

http://rgweddingsii....php?v=v1#/home/

#3183 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
      • 359 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:29 PM

No way this should be included! SMH!!!

Originally Posted by daisymable 

Yes, I am doing a slideshow. It is $350 to rent the equipment. We are having ours on the beach at night because that is where the dj will be set up for the dance. You just need to bring your laptop.

#3184 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
        • 359 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:32 PM

I AGREE AND THEY ARE PREFERRED ON SUNGOLD'S WEBSITE. I AM JUST HEARING ABOUT JAN'S...LOOKING AT WEBSITE? HMMM I AM SO CONSIDERING. TIRED OF TAI FLORA. STEEL BAN FOR $250/HOUR SOUNDS GOOD, BUT WILL THERE BE A VENDOR FEE FOR LIKE 5 PEOPLE? YIKES~

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

#3185 daisymable

daisymable
          • 278 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:43 PM

Are you planning to have a plate set at the reception for the videographer? Did RG tell you if he would be bringing anyone else as an assistant or whatever?

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

#3186 daisymable

daisymable
            • 278 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:44 PM

I agree... they are making way too much money on us after we are already paying so much. $350 is outrageous but I really want a slide show so what choice do I have?

#3187 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
              • 594 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:48 PM

He told me there would be 3 ppl altogether including him. An assistant and a tech. If we have a plate set for him I hope that is included in the $100 day pass AND vendor fee that we have to dish out for him. We already have over $1,000 worth of day passes to dish out for my fiance's family that lives in Jamaica that can't afford to pay for it themselves.

Originally Posted by daisymable 

Are you planning to have a plate set at the reception for the videographer? Did RG tell you if he would be bringing anyone else as an assistant or whatever?

#3188 daisymable

daisymable
                • 278 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:58 PM

So is the vendor fee only paid once, but then day passes for all three? The vendor fee is also $100 correct?

#3189 tdotey

tdotey
                  • 185 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:08 PM

I'm also interested in releasing wishing lanterns so please post what you find out.

Has anyone used/know if we can release wish lanterns at the resort?  I would call and ask but figured it would be faster to ask you girls!

July 13, 2012

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

95 booked inclding bride and groom!

#3190 beachbum21

beachbum21
                    • 438 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:42 PM

I'm also interested in releasing wishing lanterns so please post what you find out.

Has anyone used/know if we can release wish lanterns at the resort?  I would call and ask but figured it would be faster to ask you girls!

Too funny, was just talking about doing this with moh tonight!! I would love to release lanterns as well and was thinking about getting them for all our guests, please post what you find out! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users