Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#3171 pintsize1

pintsize1
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:55 AM

Has anyone used the steel drum band from Jan's Flowers??? They offer the lowest price as it seems.  $250/hr. 

#3172 bmaxam12

bmaxam12
    • 67 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:17 PM

Has anyone used/know if we can release wish lanterns at the resort?  I would call and ask but figured it would be faster to ask you girls!

#3173 daizyduke

daizyduke
      • 230 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:40 PM

Question for PAST IRHS brides - does the hotel or tai floral offer parisols for sale?  Do they have colour options - or am I just taking what I can get?

I really like them, and would like to have a few for guests, but would rather get them there. 

I would buy them here, but they are large, and think the extra cost for the weight of the luggage would even out the inflated resort prices. 

Thanks! 

#3174 Marlena

Marlena
        • 254 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:40 PM

does anyone know if we can do a powerpoint slideshow of pictures at the resort ? If not, I'm wondering if I should make it for our summer Jamaican BBQ instead...I don't want to drag a projector down there either

Attached Files

#3175 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
          • 349 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

Did anyone book their videographer yet? I'm thinking about booking RG Weddings...I just wanted to get a 2nd opinion or know if there is anyone better in Montego Bay to shoot my wedding. My budget is $1,000.

Thanks!

http://rgweddingsii....php?v=v1#/home/

#3176 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
            • Site Supporter
            • 340 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:52 PM

Hey fellow Iberostar Bride... I just wanted to share my invites with you all, since we finally finished them and have now sent them out! I sure hope people RSVP!

http://www.bestdesti...fo#post_1626979

I can NOT wait for June 8, 2012!!

#3177 akamikey11

akamikey11
              • 203 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:39 PM

I can't remember if I asked this already...what did past brides or what are future brides doing for their OOT bags for the males in the group?  I was thinking maybe a small backpack or something for them.  Any ideas?

#3178 daisymable

daisymable
                • 278 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:49 PM

I also booked RG. I couldn't find anyone better. You could get 3 hours for your under your budget. I am paying $1180 for five hours.

Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be 

Did anyone book their videographer yet? I'm thinking about booking RG Weddings...I just wanted to get a 2nd opinion or know if there is anyone better in Montego Bay to shoot my wedding. My budget is $1,000.

Thanks!

http://rgweddingsii....php?v=v1#/home/

#3179 daisymable

daisymable
                  • 278 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

Yes, I am doing a slideshow. It is $350 to rent the equipment. We are having ours on the beach at night because that is where the dj will be set up for the dance. You just need to bring your laptop.

Originally Posted by Marlena 

does anyone know if we can do a powerpoint slideshow of pictures at the resort ? If not, I'm wondering if I should make it for our summer Jamaican BBQ instead...I don't want to drag a projector down there either

#3180 daisymable

daisymable
                    • 278 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:52 PM

Does anyone know if there is a microphone for speeches if you do not have a dj in the restaurant? (private rental of restaurant)

I have booked the mediterranean for our dinner because we only had 30 people and it was the only private option.  However, I am now thinking of changing to semi-private at Aunt Ruby's after reading so many negative reviews of the food at mediterranean. Can anyone offer advice on what I should do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users