Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#3111 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
  • 359 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:14 AM

Eholt,

you used chair covers? SO they are willing to use different chairs that the restaurant does not provide? Great!!! Did you bring down decor or go with the flow? You look so beautiful girl. Rashel did a good job with your make up too. I can spot you out on her facebook page. One more thing...was the gourmet spacious for dancing?

Originally Posted by eholt 

They used chairs without handles, I think similar to what they use @ ceremony for our dinner, with covers.  Worked out well to me.

#3112 QTPie11

QTPie11
    • 6 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by bride0807 

Hi Ladies:

My slide show from Misha Earle came in today.  Enjoy

http://mishaearle.my...t.com/maria_ben

Thanks for sharing the slideshow. Looks like a fab wedding. Congrats MRS!

#3113 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
      • 995 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:27 AM

daisymable...not sure if you'll like the hairdryers installed...they were the 'standard' hotel dryer variety...i stayed at the suites last year and my hair is short...but it still took awhile to dry...i'd bring my own if i were you...i'd hate for a 'bad hair day' to be in your future.  good luck, girlie!  R~

ps...are you doing a planning thread, i'd love to see ALL of your goodies...

#3114 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
        • 995 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

pintsize, please visit the Iberostar Rosehall Sisterhood of the Traveling Starfish thread..and add your name to the schedule...however, we need a Suites starfish for your big day...my big day isn't until October..so i'll leave a starfish for the Beach brides joining the sisterhood and having weddings AFTER my big day..but if there are brides that are getting married beforehand and wanna participate AND have a starfish that they'd be willing to leave behind with the WC then great...check out the thread for the 'low down'.  THANKS, fellow Iberostar brides!!!  R~

#3115 eholt

eholt
          • 528 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:04 AM

Well basically they covered some chairs that I assume were the same as the ones used for the ceremony.  I didn't bring any decor. Calabash is nice and neutral to me.  I had some rose petals on the tables and also the centerpieces I purchased from Tai Flora.  As far as space, I would say there is plenty of space.  Again, I didn't have a private.  Our semi-private DID NOT allow for dancing but if you have the whole place, I think you would be fine.

Thanks for the compliment.  Rashel is the bomb.com!  Love her!

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe 

Eholt,

you used chair covers? SO they are willing to use different chairs that the restaurant does not provide? Great!!! Did you bring down decor or go with the flow? You look so beautiful girl. Rashel did a good job with your make up too. I can spot you out on her facebook page. One more thing...was the gourmet spacious for dancing?

May 19, 2011
            Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
            Montego Bay, Jamaica
            http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#3116 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
            • Site Supporter
            • 340 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:25 PM

They are really poor quality... took me forever to dry my hair and most nights i went out damp and let it air dry because I could not wait any longer. I would pack your own or buy a small but mighty one!

Originally Posted by daisymable 

I know this is a weird question, but I am getting down to starting to pack since I am just a couple of weeks away.  Does anyone know if there are hairdryers in the rooms, and if so, how powerful are they? I have very thick hair and need something with power but really need the extra space in my suitcase so I don't want to pack one.

#3117 daisymable

daisymable
              • 278 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:55 PM

Thanks, I guess I will have to pack one! I will do a planning thread when I get back. I will not have time before I leave. I don't finish teaching until June 30th so it'll be a very, very busy 9 days to get ready.

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

daisymable...not sure if you'll like the hairdryers installed...they were the 'standard' hotel dryer variety...i stayed at the suites last year and my hair is short...but it still took awhile to dry...i'd bring my own if i were you...i'd hate for a 'bad hair day' to be in your future.  good luck, girlie!  R~

ps...are you doing a planning thread, i'd love to see ALL of your goodies...

#3118 akamikey11

akamikey11
                • 203 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

Past Brides

Please let me know who did you tip and how much?

Pastor?

DJ?

Nicole?

Etc.

#3119 bride0807

bride0807
                  • 38 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

Tai Flora did my flowers the bouquets were $54 each

Originally Posted by vbbbtk 

amaizing slide show!  You look amaizing! 

I love your BM flowers can I ask did Tai Flora do these and how much did they cost?

also was your reception private?

#3120 bride0807

bride0807
                    • 38 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

sorry, forgot to answer the second question.  The reception was private.  It took place at Uncle Tony's restaurant

Originally Posted by bride0807 

Tai Flora did my flowers the bouquets were $54 each

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users