Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#3011 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
  • 594 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:02 AM

Good luck PrettySparklie! I can't believe your time is now! So happy for you and your soon to be hubby in less than a few days!! Stay focused, trust in the God and just be ready to have a GREAT time surrounded by your family and friends!

XOXO

Tiffany :)

#3012 pintsize1

pintsize1
    • 165 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:15 AM

Love the STD! I was wondering how you got those printed? Was it DIY or professional printing company?

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

right after our engagement, i sent out engagement announcements and put up a wedding website...that way folks could leave messages and/or get info online...i sent the STDs a year in advance..i'm not doing formal invitations as i figure the STDs was enough and so i've opted to do nice OOTs for those that will be traveling..we're going to send those in advance so we don't have to lug everything down with us..they'll go out 6 weeks in advance of the wedding...

engagement card.jpg

Save the Date_front.jpgSave the Date_back.jpg

good luck with all of your planning!!!

R~

#3013 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
      • 237 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:21 PM

Does anyone know if that minimum of 3 hours ($450) for the DJ is really required at the Suites? I've noticed a few people who only had a DJ for 2 hours and paid $300. Trying to figure out if this is okay across the board or just depends. Has anyone else noticed that the rules seem to vary at the same resorts? For example, Misee17, you didn't rent the restaurant out but they would still put up the lanterns, and I remember another bride in the same situation and they wouldn't put them up. Maybe it just depends on what's going on as far as what rules they bend?

#3014 akamikey11

akamikey11
        • 203 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:39 PM

I have noticed that too with the difference experiences from different brides at the same resort.  I guess that is why you have to have the "no problem" mentality and just go with the flow.

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

Does anyone know if that minimum of 3 hours ($450) for the DJ is really required at the Suites? I've noticed a few people who only had a DJ for 2 hours and paid $300. Trying to figure out if this is okay across the board or just depends. Has anyone else noticed that the rules seem to vary at the same resorts? For example, Misee17, you didn't rent the restaurant out but they would still put up the lanterns, and I remember another bride in the same situation and they wouldn't put them up. Maybe it just depends on what's going on as far as what rules they bend?

#3015 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
          • 237 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:03 PM

My personality is sure going to get a makeover during this whole thing...

I have noticed that too with the difference experiences from different brides at the same resort.  I guess that is why you have to have the "no problem" mentality and just go with the flow.

#3016 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
            • 594 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

Just curious did any of the past brides or are any of you future brides hiring a videographer? We've hired one.

#3017 daisymable

daisymable
              • 278 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:14 AM

I just booked RG Weddings for video.  I was unsure if I wanted a video at first.  However, I just watched my  parents video taken about 35 years ago and pictures cannot do the same thing.  A video really priceless years down the road.

#3018 Toiinlove

Toiinlove
                • 87 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:12 AM

Hey daisymable,

I booked RG weddings also for my 9.10.11 wedding. Are you getting HD? How many hours are you going to get? Your wedding will be here in no time! I so excited I decided to get a videographer

#3019 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                  • 995 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:35 AM

love the 9.10.11 date!!!    R~

#3020 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
                    • 300 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:36 AM

Who did you go with?

Originally Posted by daisymable 

I just booked RG Weddings for video.  I was unsure if I wanted a video at first.  However, I just watched my  parents video taken about 35 years ago and pictures cannot do the same thing.  A video really priceless years down the road.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users