Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2981 daisymable

daisymable
  • 278 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

Thanks for posting.  Your wedding looked beautiful! You looked so relaxed and happy!! I can't wait until it's my turn. Did you finalize anything with Nicole before you left? I sent her my final wedding details weeks ago and she hasn't replied so I have no idea what's going on for centerpieces, table cloths etc. I am only 27 days from leaving so I am getting worried. Am I going to be able to decide these things when I get there? I have been emailing Tai Floral but they are no better at answering questions.

Did you run into any unexpected expenses when you paid your bill? I have tried to add up what I think ours will cost from our final wedding details but I'm worried there will be costs we don't know about.  I asked Nicole to email me back with a total but she won't answer. It's very annoying!

You posted using the hot/cold pools at the spa.  How many people can use these at once?

Thanks Misse17!

Originally Posted by Misee17 

Hey Ladies,

I posted my review. I will try to post more pics as they come, but I included some that I have right now.

http://www.bestdesti...ca/reviews/4700

Enjoy!

~Missy

#2982 eholt

eholt
    • 528 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:57 AM

daisymable,

I know the lack of communication is frustrating but Nicole is on top of the details.  I found it was better to just giving her a call near the end.  I wanted to have a paper trail with emails but I will tell you she had everything right when we met.  I believe that if you don't have to have anything imported, then it is okay to finalize/change details upon your arrival.  With 27 days out, you have plenty of time, although I know it doesnt seem that way.  Get all your stuff packed and ready to go and they will make it happen for your special day!

Thanks for posting.  Your wedding looked beautiful! You looked so relaxed and happy!! I can't wait until it's my turn. Did you finalize anything with Nicole before you left? I sent her my final wedding details weeks ago and she hasn't replied so I have no idea what's going on for centerpieces, table cloths etc. I am only 27 days from leaving so I am getting worried. Am I going to be able to decide these things when I get there? I have been emailing Tai Floral but they are no better at answering questions.

Did you run into any unexpected expenses when you paid your bill? I have tried to add up what I think ours will cost from our final wedding details but I'm worried there will be costs we don't know about.  I asked Nicole to email me back with a total but she won't answer. It's very annoying!

You posted using the hot/cold pools at the spa.  How many people can use these at once?

Thanks Misse17!

May 19, 2011
      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
      Montego Bay, Jamaica
      http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#2983 atalanta

atalanta
      • 326 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:12 AM

eholt,

You should get paid for your services on this blog. Thank you.

#2984 daisymable

daisymable
        • 278 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:20 AM

Thanks eholt.  I actually just bought a new suitcase yesterday and started packing! I think I will call by phone as you suggested.

#2985 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
          • Site Supporter
          • 340 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:20 AM

Haha I so agree! When I was there when we got engaged, I never wanted to leave. It was almost 9 months ago and I still dream about the Iberostar... Can't wait to go back for the wedding!! I look forward to your review and I am sooooo happy your wedding was nothing short of a DREAM!

Dont worry, I have my review written and I am only waiting to get pics to post along with it.  I have not forgotten you ladies.  I should have some better pics this week/ early next week at the latest.

Just know that you have NOTHING to worry about.  Everything worked out so well, it was like a dream.  I am actually still dreaming of being there each day!  The transisiton back to work and away from Jamaica life has been rough.

#2986 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
            • 995 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

sunshine..i so agree...i was there last october and i can't wait to get back!!!!  i'm soooo excited..after reading ALL of the reviews and witnessing two weddings during our vacay last year..man..i know i made the right decision with iberostar rosehall.

btw, ladies..for those of you who might be putting together OOTs and what not, i got FREE tourist guides in the mail today...you can get as many as you want and they are so nice and did i mention that they're FREE!!!  the only bad thing is the iberostar properties are listed among the hotels on the map inside..but who cares, right?!?  or 'no problem, mon'... 

Picture1.jpg

jamaica book inside.JPG

check out the Jamaica Tourist Board's website for details...

happy planning, ladies!!! 

R~

#2987 daisymable

daisymable
              • 278 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:01 PM

Can you post the link for this? I cannot find it and would like to order some.  How long did it take to get them?

#2988 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:09 PM

hi, daisymable!

i placed the order last week so i'd say 5 - 7 days...

the link is noted below..you'll have to call them to place the order...(i noticed you're in Canada..there's a canadian office listed)

FYI, i asked for 25 the first time but they only sent 10..i called back today and requested an additional 15...so i suspect i'll get the other 15 sometime next week.

http://www.visitjama...contact-us.aspx 

happy planning!!!

R~

#2989 SaskBride2012

SaskBride2012
                  • 10 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:58 PM

Hello Iberostar Ladies! I am so happy I have finally made my decision to get married at IRHS March 19, 2012...now comes the planning! I hope that is the easy breezy part after choosing a resort as that was stressful! Looking forward to chatting with other future and past brides! We are currently 37 confirmed and counting!

#2990 pintsize1

pintsize1
                    • 165 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:02 PM

I received these a while ago because I read a thread about them somewhere. I am not sure if I should hand them out prior so guests can read them or include in the OOT bags. But they're fun, informative, and very colorful!!!

Here's the info:

www.visitjamaica.com

If you're in Canada- 416-482-7850 or 1800-465-2624 jtb@visitjamaica-ca.com

If you're in USA- 1800-JAMAICA or 305-665-0557 groups@visitjamaica.com

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

sunshine..i so agree...i was there last october and i can't wait to get back!!!!  i'm soooo excited..after reading ALL of the reviews and witnessing two weddings during our vacay last year..man..i know i made the right decision with iberostar rosehall.

btw, ladies..for those of you who might be putting together OOTs and what not, i got FREE tourist guides in the mail today...you can get as many as you want and they are so nice and did i mention that they're FREE!!!  the only bad thing is the iberostar properties are listed among the hotels on the map inside..but who cares, right?!?  or 'no problem, mon'... 

Can you post the link for this? I cannot find it and would like to order some.  How long did it take to get them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users