Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2901 pintsize1

pintsize1
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:18 PM

smart. i bought my wedding dress on this site and thinking of getting the one below to wear during the reception because it's light and flowy. it was a big risk but it worked out for me. maybe you can use them for your trash the dress session. prices are right. =)

http://www.inweddingdress.com/

Style BC351  $255

I plan to do the same.. I really want the pictures but there is no way I'm going in the ocean or pool in my silk dress! :) I've seen lots of long white dresses that would totally work.. am going to wait until all the summer stuff goes on sale!

#2902 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
    • 359 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:02 PM

I know some china sites online can sew you a dress for like $100 or so. I am considering doing so.

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

I am going to do the TTD session, however, I'm not wearing my wedding dress. I plan on buying something simplier in white that I don't mind "trashing."

#2903 bride0807

bride0807
      • 38 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:56 AM

No we were not charged to have him at the wedding ceremony,  I was surprised when we were told we were getting a dj for the ceremony because in the documents they sent they only said they had a cd to play music, but you get an entire sound system with large speakers. I got married at the beach, not sure what happens at the suites

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe 

Were you charged the DJ fee of $150/ hour for the ceremony all the way til the reception....yikes

Is there a way you can have the DJ control the music without being charged for the ceremony portion?

#2904 beachbum21

beachbum21
        • 438 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:05 AM

That's good to know! Thanks for the info - we are thinking of having a steel drum band but I'm not sure if they will be able to play all the songs I want :)

Originally Posted by bride0807 

No we were not charged to have him at the wedding ceremony,  I was surprised when we were told we were getting a dj for the ceremony because in the documents they sent they only said they had a cd to play music, but you get an entire sound system with large speakers. I got married at the beach, not sure what happens at the suites

#2905 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
          • 359 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:11 AM

That's good to know. Thank you so helpful. I was thinking about steel pan band, but if the dj controls the whole ceremony for free. That's a steal!!! Decisions, decisions!!!

#2906 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
            • 359 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:14 AM

Members, Another burning question regarding "vendor fees." so if you have to have 40 guests minimally to rent out the restaurant, can your "vendor," be included in. For example, (photographers). Past brides did you feed your photographers, videographers, etc.

#2907 OctBride13

OctBride13
              • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:45 AM

Hello Ladies,

I'm looking for some contact information for the Wedding Coordinators at IRHS. I'm trying to plan my wedding there for 2013. Can anyone help me out in search.

Thank you all.

OctBride13

#2908 jenniferkuhr

jenniferkuhr
                • 162 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:39 PM

Argh!  My resort charged me the vendor fee AND the "non-guest" fee to feed my photographers.  JERKS!  I love Ivan Luckie and his wife though, they do an awesome job and need to be fed.  Sigh.  So we sucked it up and paid it.  Cha-ching, more $$$$ chipping away....

#2909 akamikey11

akamikey11
                  • 203 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

Great to know.

Originally Posted by eholt 

It depends on when you want your music to start.  You wait at a side door until its your time to shine and have to walk down the sidewalk in front of aunt Ruby's and then step into the sand.  I had my music start just before I got to the sand and it there was only enough time to plan a portion of the song.  Keep in mind that your aisle is dependent upon how many guests you have.  All and all, you say how long/short you want your walk to be.  Make sense???

#2910 Misee17

Misee17
                    • 68 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:12 PM

Hey Ladies,

I just got back from my Weddingmoon! The wedding at the IRH Suites was absolutely amazing! I will definitely be writing a full on review in the next couple days.

Just a couple things...Nicole and Tiffany are amazing. I don't know how to explain this, but don't be upset with them for not returning your calls or emails because they are working 24/7. You will understand when you get there.  It's more like they need more help, so I would send the complaints to the Iberostar CEO--haha.

Marcia Roberts rocks! Her and Christopher were hilarious and made the shoots a lot of fun!

Floral Fantasies was  also amazing also. I got a ton of gorgeous flowers for such a good price. delivered with no problems.

250014_10100274187717559_14800377_51662416_7543912_n.jpg

Here is a pic of the ceremony before we came down. I will try to add more in the next couple days!!!

IMG_0245.JPG

Aunt Ruby's for the reception!

Missy & Keith June 5, 2011
                      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users