Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2871 beachbum21

beachbum21
  • 438 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:36 AM

Do you mind sharing your contact who got you these amazing quotes?! You can PM if you'd prefer.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by RyGuysBride 

Hi Starrysim! I'm also having commitment issues with the photographer! Good to know that she is a bit negotiable.

I booked the trip around April. I can't remember what I was quoted for the Beach but for the Suites I was quote $1550 tax included, double occupancy, all inclusive out of Toronto from Saturday to Saturday. I believe the early booking bonus was around $250/ person... The price for a single room was a couple hundred more. Guests have to put down a $200 deposit now and then remainder is due in October. I had to search like crazy to get these prices!

#2872 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
    • 141 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:14 AM

PAST Brides:

Random question- For music selection purposes dor the ceremony, about how long was the walk  from inside to the Chuppah at the Suites?

Thanks in advance...

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#2873 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
      • 150 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:09 PM

I know this might seem like an odd question but how do I get a signature at the bottom of my posts?

#2874 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
        • 995 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

RyGuysBride...i'm pretty sure u have to get to a certain number of posts before you'll see that info in your profile...  R~

#2875 eholt

eholt
          • 528 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:35 PM

It depends on when you want your music to start.  You wait at a side door until its your time to shine and have to walk down the sidewalk in front of aunt Ruby's and then step into the sand.  I had my music start just before I got to the sand and it there was only enough time to plan a portion of the song.  Keep in mind that your aisle is dependent upon how many guests you have.  All and all, you say how long/short you want your walk to be.  Make sense???

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

PAST Brides:

Random question- For music selection purposes dor the ceremony, about how long was the walk  from inside to the Chuppah at the Suites?

Thanks in advance...

May 19, 2011
            Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
            Montego Bay, Jamaica
            http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#2876 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
            • 995 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

eholt..where's your pics and review, love?  we wanna see you in all your glory, girl!    R~

#2877 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
              • 359 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:05 PM

Past brides,

If you have your music played on a cd, who did you get to take control over it?

#2878 beachbum21

beachbum21
                • 438 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:08 PM

Reading your post gave me goose bumps!! I can't wait until I walk down that aisle and step into the sand!!! Too many months to go! lol

Originally Posted by eholt 

It depends on when you want your music to start.  You wait at a side door until its your time to shine and have to walk down the sidewalk in front of aunt Ruby's and then step into the sand.  I had my music start just before I got to the sand and it there was only enough time to plan a portion of the song.  Keep in mind that your aisle is dependent upon how many guests you have.  All and all, you say how long/short you want your walk to be.  Make sense???

#2879 wendyjd

wendyjd
                  • 968 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:29 PM

Not having it hasn't affected anything at all, the copy we had worked for work/adding my husband to my insurance (I work for the federal government, so I was afraid the copy wouldn't work, but my HR person was cool with my copy.  It hasn't bothered me because I haven't needed it for anything.

Here is a copy of the response from Nicole (which was a week ago--no further response):

Thank you for your message!

The marriage officer informed us that the Registrar General is a little bit delay with the deliveries of the certificates, they advised him they will give him some next week so we will ask him to check if yours is included on those and let you know.

You can send us your updated mailing address as well as your phone number so we can have the information and send the certificate as soon as we receive it which we expect will be in the next couple of weeks.

If you should need any further assistance please let me know.

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe 

Oh no...8 months

Would it affect changing name or anything "major?"

Who gives the copy and did Nicole explain the delay?

I agree one day to remember.

#2880 bride0807

bride0807
                    • 38 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

the have a d.j to control the music.  I created a cd with music.  They ask that you include the music you want played while ppl wait for the ceremony to start, the song you want played when you walk down the aisle, while you sign the marriage certificate and after you are married

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe 

Past brides,

If you have your music played on a cd, who did you get to take control over it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users