Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2841 delgadot

delgadot
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

I actually decided to get married off site but we will go with the Beach for our accommodations. 

Originally Posted by vbbbtk 

Which location did you decide?  The Beach or Suites?

#2842 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
    • 995 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:17 AM

wow...delgadot..where are you getting married and why offsite???

R~

#2843 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
      • 141 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:48 AM

LOL.. thats fine... I actually found her via an old listing and tracked her down to re-create them for me.. LOL  I am ver persistent when I want something :)  Good Luck.. Just be prepared for the many emails and measurements that you will need to make them perfect...

Originally Posted by akamikey11 

Hi Mrsdeloatch,

This is exactly what I am looking for...I am going to have to steal this design from you...:)  I don't know how I missed this seller...I went through 10 pages of barefoot sandal vendors on Etsy...:)

Quote:

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#2844 daizyduke

daizyduke
        • 230 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:11 AM

Not sure what your date is - but I just booked January 5-12 (wedding on Janaury 9), 2012 at the Suites for $1680 all in from Toronto to Montego Bay.  SO it is possible.  But we are doing a Thursday departure (not sure if that makes a difference to you or not). Obviously some weeks are more expensive than others. 

Have you tried different TAs? 

#2845 daizyduke

daizyduke
          • 230 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:11 AM

The message above was supposed to be quoted to you :D

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Question for all you Rose Hall Beach/Suites brides from TORONTO... has anyone gotten rates yet for April 2012?
            I've gotten a few quotes and they seem so high! Just wondering if I'm out of my mind or if it is what it is and either I accept it or choose another hotel.

So far, rates have ranged from $1800 (beach) to over $2000 (suites) for all-in from Toronto.

I was really hoping to find something around $1800 for the suites.. is that unreasonable?

#2846 beetee33

beetee33
            • Site Supporter
            • 65 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

My two cents regarding photography: I was really impressed with Digipix's work HOWEVER if we could do it again, I would definitely hire an outside photographer. WIth Digipix, if the package says 24 pictures, you get those same 24 pictures on a CD. Who only wants 24 pictures of their wedding?!?! To get all the pictures we wanted we paid close to some of the quotes we got for outside photographers. Also, it would have been nice to have pictures from our cocktail hour. We have a ton of pictures that family and friends took but for example with the cake cutting, first dance etc., I'm sure a pro photog would have gotten better angles. There were a lot of pictures I felt were missing. There were no pictures taken of my hubby waiting for me to come down the aisle! Anyway, just my opinion. Also, if you can work videography into your budget, DO IT!! I love to watch the video that one of our friends shot but there were people walking in front of him all through the video!

Finally making it official!! May 13, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

#2847 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
              • 995 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:15 PM

beetee33..thanks for the words of wisdom..i'm pretty sure i'm going with roan robinson...his pricing is incredibly reasonable...so much so that i feel like i have to see what he's all about.

R~

#2848 Noudle99

Noudle99
                • 18 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

Ah!! That's so cheap! Is that double-occupancy or per person? My wedding is Jan 21st, which is why I ask. So close to yours!

#2849 Noudle99

Noudle99
                  • 18 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:27 PM

Sorry my previous message was supposed to be directed to beachbum

#2850 akamikey11

akamikey11
                    • 203 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:18 PM

Yeah I emailed her..waiting for her to contact me.

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

LOL.. thats fine... I actually found her via an old listing and tracked her down to re-create them for me.. LOL  I am ver persistent when I want something :)  Good Luck.. Just be prepared for the many emails and measurements that you will need to make them perfect...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users