Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2641 Misee17

Misee17
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:19 AM

I am using Floral Fantasy for my wedding flowers too! I will let you know how they look when I get back. She was great to work with and even helped me figure out some last minute changes.  I week till we leave!!!

Originally Posted by Noudle99 

I booked my florist through Floral Fantasy in Negril. Thier prices were the most reasonable out of the florists I looked at. I got my bouquet, 3 bridesmaid bouquets, 6 bouts, 2 corsages and 6 centerpices for 500! That price includes delivery and taxes. Contact Rose @ wazrose@yahoo.com. Let her know Nooshin referred you :)

Missy & Keith June 5, 2011
    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

#2642 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
    • 68 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:29 AM

Hey ElisaY - the resort just need certified copies of our birth certificates and passports.  Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by ElisaY 

Im confused about the documents that they want.  They want our birth certificate and pass ports ahead of time.  The passport we need to get to Jamaica.  So are we able to give copies of the birth certificate and passport??

Erin & Bryan ~ 11.6.11 ~ IRHS, Jamaica

50 booked!!! .

#2643 pmwoodard1978

pmwoodard1978
      • 43 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:19 AM

Bride0807,

Can you please email me these pictures since i'm not able to open attachments yet? My email address is

Hi Leslioni:

Attached are the bouquets from Tai Flora that are included in the Iberostar Beach wedding package.  These flowers did not go with my colour scheme so I upgraded, can provide pics of my flowers if you would like to see.

Attached Files

#2644 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
        • 995 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:33 AM

i'm sooooo loving the bouquet of daisies...Gerbera Daisies are my fave!!!  thanks for sharing these!!  :-)  R~

#2645 akamikey11

akamikey11
          • 203 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:37 AM

No where near the 150 post for downloads, can you email them to me too...akamkey11@gmail.com

Originally Posted by bride0807 

Hi Leslioni:

Attached are the bouquets from Tai Flora that are included in the Iberostar Beach wedding package.  These flowers did not go with my colour scheme so I upgraded, can provide pics of my flowers if you would like to see.

Attached Files

#2646 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
            • 995 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:51 PM

keep posting akamkey ..i thought i'd NEVER make it..but lo and behold i did...you'll get there in no time...  in the meantime, i'm sure someone will email them to you... happy planning!!!  R~

#2647 leslioni

leslioni
              • 50 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:13 PM

Can someone send them to me as well!!! leslioni@yahoo.com

#2648 wendyjd

wendyjd
                • 968 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by ElisaY 

Im confused about the documents that they want.  They want our birth certificate and pass ports ahead of time.  The passport we need to get to Jamaica.  So are we able to give copies of the birth certificate and passport??

this was copied from the email I received from iberostar before the wedding.

REQUIRED PAPERWORK:

The law requires that the Bride and Groom are in Jamaica for a minimum of 24 hours prior to the wedding. However, in order to get legally married by a Marriage Officer recognized by the Jamaican Government you must apply for a License ahead of time. Bellow you will find the list of documents that are required by the Jamaican Government to apply for this License:

§         Notarized copies of the Bride & Groom's birth certificates which must include father’s name.

§         Notarized copies of Bride & Groom’s official ID (Passports)

§         Notarized copies of divorce decrees or death certificates (if applicable)

These documents must be sent to the Wedding Coordinator at least four (4) weeks prior to the couple's arrival to the hotel (We highly recommend to use a private currier as FedEx, DHL, UPS…)  

#2649 Jamaica2012

Jamaica2012
                  • 176 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:28 PM

I also would like them emailed to me if someone has the chance. I keep posting but it just seems like it will be forever until I reach that 150

Thanks

Jenni

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

#2650 akamikey11

akamikey11
                    • 203 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:57 AM

Just a general question...what forum are the other brides on that are getting married at the Suites/Beaches if they are not on this wonderful forum.  I am getting used to getting a review almost every weekend, but there seem to be some gaps...:)  Could there actually be brides out there that do not know about BDW....say it isn't so...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users