Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2461 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:07 PM

OMG.. If you have 44 days to go I have 51...

That's weird, I was told they are one in the same by the hotel. 

I guess we will know soon enough, I'm right behind you with 44 more days to go!!!!

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#2462 to be mrs scuba

to be mrs scuba
    • 131 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:16 PM

Hello ladies!  I am a newbie to the site.  I am almost thru the first 100 pages LOL. 

I was wondering if anyone has bought their dress off of a website like http://INweddingdress.com or http://sharonsbridal.com??  I am always a little skeptical with random websites.

Thanks everyone for putting up such great information.

#2463 Jamaica2012

Jamaica2012
      • 176 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:29 PM

Good luck to you all! I am considering having my wedding at the IRHB. Please update this site with any positive or negative comments about all of your experiences @ this resort.  ! obviously know that its not on your top to do list but I know all of us future brides would very much appreciate it, when you do have time! :-) Also it sounds like some are having wedding coordinator issues so I'm curious and hopeful it all works out the best for you brides!

Good luck and I'm excited to hear about all your beautiful weddings!!!!

:-)

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

#2464 Jamaica2012

Jamaica2012
        • 176 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:37 PM

I don't mind seeing fun drunk pictures of you guests having a good time! That's what our people will probably look like! :-)

Originally Posted by PhillyGal 

Ok, i am in the process of posting my pics. I have to go through them all and pick and choose what to put up, so you guys don't have to go thru all the drunk pics of me, my husband and our crazy guests!! So this afternoon, i'll REALLY REALLY try to get them up!!

#2465 Jamaica2012

Jamaica2012
          • 176 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:41 PM

I would love to see your wedding photos!

I sent some pics out via kodak gallery to the people that sent me their email addresses. if you want me to forward you the pics, send me your address and i'll be happy to send them your way.

#2466 Jules23

Jules23
            • 182 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

Nope, you dont need to bring this. Just confirm with Nicole that she received your first copies.

Originally Posted by eholt 

Past brides:  Is it necessary to carry your actual birth certificate to the wedding after sending the copies?  Let me know as I pack!  Thanks!

#2467 Jules23

Jules23
              • 182 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:01 PM

You wont be charged either because they wont be staying on the property long. They should only be dropping the flowers off at nicoles office and the people at the suites will set them up and nicole and her assistant will deliever the bridal parties flowers to them.

You only need a vendor fee if its things like music or entertainment that you have hired from an outside source. A day pass required if they are eating/drinking at the property. However, I hired marica roberts photography and i only paid for 2 vendor fees ( not day passes ) yet their was 3 of them and they ate and drank! So it is a bit confusing. That was my experience tho! 

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

Hey ladies, as of today our wedding is four months away! Can someone please answer this question for me, as right now we're in need as much info/time as we can get. If we were to use another florist besides Tai Flora, will the Suites charge a just vendor's fee only or is a day pass and vendor's fee? I figure it's probably just the vendor's fee if anything, but I want to make sure. I've emailed Tai Flora TWICE (once back in Feb) and again last Tues and have not heard anything back. In order for my fiance and I to compare real flowers and real touch if need be, it'd be nice to get the quotes back from Tai Flora in a timely manner. SMH!

Anyhow, any input anyone has re whether the Suites charges a fee for using another florist company PLEASE let me know asap! Thanks!

Tiffany

#2468 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                • 594 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:53 AM

Thanks Mrsdeloatche2be! You and Prettysparklie saved me and gave me the number to call Jodi-Ann, which I surely did yesterday afternoon. She wasn't in but I left her a voice mail and now I'm awaiting a call back. Wow here I am 4 months out girl, and you're getting married next month!! I'm glad you were able to finalize floral plans etc. Let the countdown continue for all of us!!

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

last week i called Jodi and left a vm and got a call back the same day... she was every efficient and did everything right over the phone including sending pictures as we spoke...  I received a email quote immediately after we hung up the phone... All was complete in about 30-40 minutes... No I can say for sure.. there is nothing to worry about.. The number I called is 1-(877)-884-4390 
                  Tel: 876-953-9485 / 9389  ... hope this helps ease ur mind a little...

#2469 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                  • 594 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:57 AM

Thanks Jules! So good to know as well. I wish they had it in clearer terms because so many people are confused by this. Wow so the day pass if for them to eat and drink...aye yi yi. It'd be nice as well if we could just pay the vendor fees and have our photographer and dj eat without a problem. Crossing my fingers and toes!!

Originally Posted by Jules23 

You wont be charged either because they wont be staying on the property long. They should only be dropping the flowers off at nicoles office and the people at the suites will set them up and nicole and her assistant will deliever the bridal parties flowers to them.

You only need a vendor fee if its things like music or entertainment that you have hired from an outside source. A day pass required if they are eating/drinking at the property. However, I hired marica roberts photography and i only paid for 2 vendor fees ( not day passes ) yet their was 3 of them and they ate and drank! So it is a bit confusing. That was my experience tho! 

#2470 brandyshaunta

brandyshaunta
                    • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:52 AM

Hi Phillygal,

Can you send me pics too, brandyshaunta@yahoo.com

Thanks a million,

Brandy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users