Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2421 wendyjd

wendyjd
  • 968 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by pmwoodard1978 

Hi! I'm trying to get some ideas for the groom attire. i've looked at some people's pictures but i'm trying to let my fiance go a little casual and not have them wear suits. We were thinking of doing khakis or linen pants with a linen shirt or some other light shirt. Can anyone give me some suggestions or send me some pictures?

Paula

Paula, my hubby went with linen pants and linen shirt.  He was very comfortable and I thought he looked great. 

DSC_8681.jpg

#2422 chan_porty

chan_porty
    • 95 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:59 AM

I am leaving tomorrow morning and am so nervous. I have emailed Nicole several times over the last few weeks with last minute questions and concerns. Unfortunately, I have not heard back from her yet. I really hope that things work out and go as planned once I'm in at the resort. I guess there is no sense in stressing about it now... Anyway, I will be sure to post a review and pics when I get home.

Thanks for all the help over the last year! I couldn't have done it without all the people on this forum.

Sincerely,

Chanelle

#2423 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
      • 235 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:58 AM

Thank you Futuremrstgun!

Yup it was pronovias galante! I choose this one because i wanted something fitted and then flare at the bottom. I didn't have much time to try on gowns (as i live in bermuda) so when i went home to canada i choose it the first day in the second store! :)

Happy planning the day will be beautiful!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

Rosemarie,

you looked incredible..your dress looks similar to a pronovios gown i considered for my 10.8.11 IRHB wedding...

the flowers were beautiful and your makeup...WOW!!!

CONGRATS!!!

R~

Attached Files

#2424 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
        • 235 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:01 AM

CONGRATS Chanelle!

Just try to enjoy the day and don't sweat the small stuff it will all turn out beatuifully. God's blessings on your special day!

Originally Posted by chan_porty 

I am leaving tomorrow morning and am so nervous. I have emailed Nicole several times over the last few weeks with last minute questions and concerns. Unfortunately, I have not heard back from her yet. I really hope that things work out and go as planned once I'm in at the resort. I guess there is no sense in stressing about it now... Anyway, I will be sure to post a review and pics when I get home.

Thanks for all the help over the last year! I couldn't have done it without all the people on this forum.

Sincerely,

Chanelle

#2425 daisymable

daisymable
          • 278 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:22 AM

Good Luck Chanelle! Enjoy every minute of your wedding week! Can't wait to hear about it on your return.

#2426 Misee17

Misee17
            • 68 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:36 AM

Good Luck and Congrats Chanelle!

Our wedding is one month today at the Suites (6-5-11)! I excited! Time really flies by! I haven't heard much from Nicole either besides the last wedding details info. I am just emailing her my plan and itinerary so she has it in her records. Trying not to fret and be excited!

Missy & Keith June 5, 2011
              Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

#2427 Prettysparklie

Prettysparklie
              • Site Supporter
              • 131 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:40 AM

Best of luck to you and remember to enjoy your day!!!

Sincerely,

Chanelle

#2428 delgadot

delgadot
                • 284 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:13 AM

Congrats Chanelle! Good Luck! I am sure your wedding will be beautiful! I cannot wait to see pictures!

#2429 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
                  • 307 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:34 AM

Is the Last Wedding Details document only for Rose Hall Beach? I am getting married at the Suites and was wondering if there was the same.

Originally Posted by bride0807 

Here you go

Attached Files

#2430 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
                    • 307 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:05 AM

Congrats Chanelle. Enjoy your day and have an awesome time!

Sincerely,

Chanelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users