Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2401 Prettysparklie

Prettysparklie
  • Site Supporter
  • 131 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:29 AM

I totally get it, I was the same way! 

I'm up to page 180 so far. I feel like I've gotten so many great ideas from what I've read, but I feel like it's taking me forever to get through them and I'm just so excited.

#2402 daisymable

daisymable
    • 278 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:15 AM

Hi, I am also interested but I am getting married July 13th.  I wonder if they would hold anything for that long?

Originally Posted by brandyshaunta 

Hi Ladies,

I am getting married at IRHB on June 18th.  Right around the corner!!!  Anyways, I am bringing a lot of decorations with me (40 paper lanterns, 8000 rose petals, candles, etc.)  However, I would like to travel back with as little as possible.  If anyone is getting married around the same time frame.  I am willing to sell all my stuff at a very discounted rate.  So let me know if your interested.

Brandy

#2403 daisymable

daisymable
      • 278 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:16 AM

This is awesome! Thanks so much for posting.  Is there a website? I'll have to google to see if I can find them.  I am having my ceremony on the grass and wearing heels.

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

below are heel protectors that are supposed to allow you to be able to walk in the sand grass and other things... Im walking barefoot but Im ordering these because i want pics on the beacj in my shoes also.. They are by "sole mates"

#2404 amymci

amymci
        • 8 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:16 PM

Does anybody know what day of the week the beach party is at the Suites? We are planning on having our rehearsal dinner/welcome party on a Monday (the day before the wedding), but I thought I heard Monday was the day of the beach party.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!!

Amy

#2405 starrysim

starrysim
          • 349 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amymci 

Does anybody know what day of the week the beach party is at the Suites? We are planning on having our rehearsal dinner/welcome party on a Monday (the day before the wedding), but I thought I heard Monday was the day of the beach party.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!!

Amy

Good question, I'd love to know as well.  We're planning to have our welcome party on Monday as well, so it would be good to know.

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2406 chan_porty

chan_porty
            • 95 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:02 PM

I'm pretty sure it's on Thursdays

Originally Posted by amymci 

Does anyone know?

Thanks!!

Amy

#2407 shanas

shanas
              • 22 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:06 PM

I heard the WC sends you some sort of final list of options and requests and how you plan on doing things about a month or two before your wedding. Sounds like this may actually have costs of the detail stuff that seems so elusive?!?!?!? I would LOVE to get my hands on one of these from IRHB. Any past brides still have theirs and be willing to share? Please :) Thanks,

#2408 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
                • 141 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:51 AM

No problem!  There are several places that have them but I pulled this image from Amazon

Originally Posted by daisymable 

This is awesome! Thanks so much for posting.  Is there a website? I'll have to google to see if I can find them.  I am having my ceremony on the grass and wearing heels.

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#2409 bride0807

bride0807
                  • 38 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:37 AM

Hi Paula:

My groom got a really nice grey pinstripe linen suit from Banana Republic, it's super nice and light (we just bought it three weeks ago so they are probably some in the store).  Unfortunately it's not online and I don't have pic. The groomsmen are wearing grey pinstripe chinos with a white shirt.

Originally Posted by pmwoodard1978 

Hi! I'm trying to get some ideas for the groom attire. i've looked at some people's pictures but i'm trying to let my fiance go a little casual and not have them wear suits. We were thinking of doing khakis or linen pants with a linen shirt or some other light shirt. Can anyone give me some suggestions or send me some pictures?

Paula

#2410 bride0807

bride0807
                    • 38 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:43 AM

Here you go

Originally Posted by shanas 

I heard the WC sends you some sort of final list of options and requests and how you plan on doing things about a month or two before your wedding. Sounds like this may actually have costs of the detail stuff that seems so elusive?!?!?!? I would LOVE to get my hands on one of these from IRHB. Any past brides still have theirs and be willing to share? Please :) Thanks,

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users