Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#221 mobayjabride

mobayjabride
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:47 PM

Thank you Christina. I am originally from JA and I have a lot of family there. We may have to do the same and send items done ahead of time.

#222 GregsBride

GregsBride
    • 333 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:00 PM

How are you handling your guests that live there coming to the wedding? Are most of them staying at the resort or will you be purchasing day passes for them?
      ~Christina

#223 mobayjabride

mobayjabride
      • 7 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:33 PM

Most guests are from the States and they are being encouraged to stay at the Resort. Family members in Jamaica will get day passes.

#224 breeze616

breeze616
        • 1,760 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:50 AM

Yay mrs.meyer73109!! Congratulations! I was also planning on staying at the Grand for my honeymoon and the cake info was very good to know. Im soo looking forward to your review!

Welcome mobayjabride!

#225 Crystal1880

Crystal1880
          • Site Supporter
          • 135 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:51 PM

Hello all. I was wondering for a wedding at IRHB if you have to have the arch on the beach, or you can request a Huppa (four post wooden thing) covered in fabric...Wondering if anybody else has done this..Thanks!

#226 lmuze

lmuze
            • 457 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:41 PM

I don't know about the arch but they do provide a huppa (I didn't know thats what they are called) with a white fabric. I plan to bring my own fabric with my colors to add to the huppa.

#227 Taylorbride

Taylorbride
              • 174 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

Okay I have a question about TTD pictures. Are you ladies planning on doing this? If so, are you planning on wearing your actual dress? I want these pictures but there is no way I can wear my actual dress b/c I plan on wearing it again for the AHR and I am not going to take the chance of ruining it.

So, any other suggestions? I guess I could buy another dress but won't it look like a completely different dress in the pictures? What do you ladies think? What are you planning?

#228 volleygriff

volleygriff
                • 29 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:26 AM

taylorbride,
                  Im doing the day after, and just buying another dress, because i would not want to ruin my dress .I think that noone would realize that it is a different dress- they will be looking more at the pictures overall then the details of your dress- plus even if they do realize, im sure they understood why it is a different dress. however i know of brides who do use their dress, since it is called TRASH the dress....but im too scared to haha.

#229 Crystal1880

Crystal1880
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 135 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:51 AM

Hey Imuze,
                    Thanks for the info. I think I will bring my own colors of fabric also that is a good idea. :-)

#230 TDJ06

TDJ06
                    • 10 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

mrs.meyer73109, Congratulations! Very much looking forward to your review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users