Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!


  • Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2251 chan_porty

chan_porty
  • Newbie
  • 95 posts

    Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:57 AM

    Hi ladies,

    I'm using my bridesmaid flowers for my centre pieces. We're only 35 people so I want to rent out 5 vases and put the 5 bridesmaid bouquets in the vases so that they double as centre pieces. I called Tai Flora 2 weeks ago to see if I could rent the vases from them but have not heard back from them. Any other suggestions as to where I can get 5 vases? I really don't want to bring them from Canada.

     

     



    #2252 jonesr1979

    jonesr1979
    • Jr. Member
    • 235 posts

      Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:31 AM


      Yup they had a dj
       

      Originally Posted by chan_porty 


      Were they able to have a DJ on the terrace?



       



       



      #2253 jules118

      jules118
      • Newbie
      • 22 posts

        Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:32 AM

        Does anyone know who the current WC is at the IRHS and the best way to contact her/him? We really want to get married here, but have been trying to contact the WC through the Iberostar website, and haven't heard back in weeks. If there is a better way to contact this person, please share! Thanks!!!

         



        #2254 Prettysparklie

        Prettysparklie
        • Site Supporter
        • 131 posts

          Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:35 AM

          Chan:

           

          I am doing the same thing (resuing my BMs bouquets as centerpieces). They quoted me $10 per vase.

           

           



           

          Originally Posted by chan_porty 

          Hi ladies,

          I'm using my bridesmaid flowers for my centre pieces. We're only 35 people so I want to rent out 5 vases and put the 5 bridesmaid bouquets in the vases so that they double as centre pieces. I called Tai Flora 2 weeks ago to see if I could rent the vases from them but have not heard back from them. Any other suggestions as to where I can get 5 vases? I really don't want to bring them from Canada.

           

           



           



          #2255 Mel H

          Mel H
          • Newbie
          • 1 posts

            Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:55 AM

            Hi Jules,

             

            Nicole is the wedding cooridinator.  Odd she didn't get back to you.  I first emailed her through the iberostar site and she got back to me right away.  Here is her contact info:

             

             

            Nicole Barnett

            Public Relations Deparment

            Wedding Coordinator

            Iberostar Rose Hall Suites;

            Rose Hall Main Road Little River P.O.

            Tel©fono

            +1 876 680 0000

            Montego Bay

            Fax

            +1 876 953 8009

            St. James, Jamaica

                 

             



            #2256 Tropical Love

            Tropical Love
            • Site Supporter
            • 171 posts

              Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:30 PM

              Grand Brides: I finally heard from the WC about the free wedding ceremony:

               

              Tacita is no longer with the weddings dept. due to unforeseen circumstances. In regards to your question, unfortunately Ms. Bostic your wedding was already confirmed before the offer, thus you are unable to change it.  
               

               

              GHR-Blanco_128x127
              Janielle Feurtado Wedding Coordinator Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

              Now my issue with this is THERE IS NOWHERE ON THE SITE THAT SAYS IT ONLY PERTAINS TO NEW BOOKINGS! I am not very happy at all.

              Did anyone else receive the same bad news?

               

               



              #2257 daisymable

              daisymable
              • Jr. Member
              • 278 posts

                Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:48 PM



                You will probably need to call her. She is very slow to respond.  Someone has listed her number here.

                Originally Posted by jules118 

                Does anyone know who the current WC is at the IRHS and the best way to contact her/him? We really want to get married here, but have been trying to contact the WC through the Iberostar website, and haven't heard back in weeks. If there is a better way to contact this person, please share! Thanks!!!

                 



                 



                #2258 DeAngelis2be

                DeAngelis2be
                • Jr. Member
                • 349 posts

                  Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:59 PM


                  Hey Tropical Love,

                   

                  I got the same response. I told her to please let me know the rules and regulations for the promotion. I'll let you know if I hear anything back from her.
                   

                  Originally Posted by Tropical Love 

                  Grand Brides: I finally heard from the WC about the free wedding ceremony:

                   

                  Tacita is no longer with the weddings dept. due to unforeseen circumstances. In regards to your question, unfortunately Ms. Bostic your wedding was already confirmed before the offer, thus you are unable to change it.  
                   

                   

                  GHR-Blanco_128x127
                  Janielle Feurtado Wedding Coordinator Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

                  Now my issue with this is THERE IS NOWHERE ON THE SITE THAT SAYS IT ONLY PERTAINS TO NEW BOOKINGS! I am not very happy at all.

                  Did anyone else receive the same bad news?

                   

                   



                   



                  #2259 jules118

                  jules118
                  • Newbie
                  • 22 posts

                    Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

                    Thanks so much!!! :)



                    #2260 ashaun

                    ashaun
                    • Newbie
                    • 54 posts

                      Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

                      This site is addictive.  I thought I was sold on an invite - then I was browsing the invite section and remembered how much I like the boarding pass invites when I first joined.  I downloaded Alyee's template and made one and I kinda like it.  Now I am torn between invites.  I will be happy when October is over so I won't have to make any more decisions!!!!!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users