Here are responses from Nicole to questions I had emailed her.
1. We would like a Welcome dinner on Sat. Aug. 20th. Can this be at any a la carte restaurant? From my understanding we can book this upon my arrival Wed., Aug. 17th. Is that right? Will this be free of cost? We can reserved the restaurant for groups of 25 or more we offer 6:30 or 8:30pm seating the only way we will charge is unless you want the restaurant in private.
2 . For other nights for dinner, how do we book a la carte restaurants as a large group? Does each guest have to do it or can bride do it? Please send the request and we will see how best we can accommodate them at the restaurants
3. We are interested in a cocktail party after the wedding ceremony on Sun., Aug. 21st with only food. If we went with Menu A is it $8.00/person/hr What are the locations? Will all locations be near an open bar? Please view the wedding details with the cocktails locations.
4. What are the shape of the tables at the Gourmet Restaurant and Mediterranean Restaurant? How many does each fit? They are square tables we can joined them together and it can seat up 10 people, if its private we can use round tables that seats up to 10 people.
5. We would like a DJ and dance floor in The Gourmet or Mediterranean restaurant. Is that possible for either? Please find extra service charge for the DJ, Dance floor ranges from $400 up.
6. For flower decorations for the restaurant, can I contact the Tai Flora directly to get prices? Yes you can contact Jodi for that.
7. If we just want a cake and champagne for 40 people what is the cost? I will find the cost and let you know
8. Will it be possible to have guest rooms in same area of hotel? Once you send the guest list early we will try our best to accommodate the requests.