Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1961 pouchie

pouchie
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:09 AM

I used real touch for my wedding and I loved them!! Angels Accents.

#1962 Princess J

Princess J
    • 424 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:53 AM

Me too and they were amazing and like 1/2 the costs of real flowers with my chosen design. You can get local flowers (real) for a good price but just not imported

Attached Files

50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#1963 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
      • Site Supporter
      • 340 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Jules23 

We just extended our stay :) after our wedding at the suites we are transfering to the Grand for 7 days to celebrate alone! super excited!!! 

You are going to love it!! Enjoy your wedding and 7 day celebration! I feel in love with Iberostar the moment I walked in the lobby

#1964 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
        • 68 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:06 AM

Mrs. Marshall - congrats on booking!!!  I can't believe that they have one day open in November.  I'm booked for IRHS 11-6-11.  I booked in October/November and even at that point there were few selections.  I really didn't think there would be a wedding every day though... I guess I was very wrong!  Anyway...good luck and happy planning!!

Erin & Bryan ~ 11.6.11 ~ IRHS, Jamaica

50 booked!!! .

#1965 Lizk23

Lizk23
          • 222 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:07 AM

So i'm trying to decide if we are going to stay at the Grand for our honeymoon, or switch to another resort. I want to get away from everyone so we can have alone time and we also want to have our honeymoon at an adults only resort. Do you think if we stayed at the Grand, we'd still run into our friends and family a lot? So far our other choose is Couples Swept Away in Negril, but i'm scared that we'll get there and not like it as much as the Iberostar. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

#1966 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
            • 68 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:05 PM

Lizk,

My FI and I decided to do IRHS for a week and then 4 days at Couples Swept Away.  I thought about doing the Grand, but then I figured that a two hour drive to check out another gorgeous beach in Jamaica was totally worth that change in resort!  I have heard good things about Couples Swept Away, but not heard from anyone that has stayed at both.  I'd be interested as to what anyone else has to say as well!  Thanks for bringing this up.

So i'm trying to decide if we are going to stay at the Grand for our honeymoon, or switch to another resort. I want to get away from everyone so we can have alone time and we also want to have our honeymoon at an adults only resort. Do you think if we stayed at the Grand, we'd still run into our friends and family a lot? So far our other choose is Couples Swept Away in Negril, but i'm scared that we'll get there and not like it as much as the Iberostar. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Erin & Bryan ~ 11.6.11 ~ IRHS, Jamaica

50 booked!!! .

#1967 daisymable

daisymable
              • 278 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:31 PM

We have also booked a week at IBRH and 4 days at Swept Away.  The beach at Swept Away looks amazing! We have been following the reviews on Trip Advisor and we are excited to go to Negril!

#1968 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
                • 349 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:57 PM

I'm getting married at the Grand 12-3-11 and most likely hoonymooning at Couples Swept Away too!

Originally Posted by ErinDoc 

Lizk,

My FI and I decided to do IRHS for a week and then 4 days at Couples Swept Away.  I thought about doing the Grand, but then I figured that a two hour drive to check out another gorgeous beach in Jamaica was totally worth that change in resort!  I have heard good things about Couples Swept Away, but not heard from anyone that has stayed at both.  I'd be interested as to what anyone else has to say as well!  Thanks for bringing this up.

#1969 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                  • 594 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:37 PM

My fiance and I are also staying at the Suites for 6 days (our wedding is on Sept 9, checking in Sept. 6-11), and then we're going to honeymoon in Negril at one of the Couples Resorts. Haven't decided which one yet. Perhaps you too should consider getting away from the Montego Bay area once you marry. Negril is very secluded and intimate. Perfect honeymoon getaway!

Originally Posted by Lizk23 

#1970 angienmark

angienmark
                    • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:04 PM

Can someone please help me decide between the IRHB and IRHS, I have narrowed it down to these and am thinking about the beach resort because it is cheaper. Would it be worth it to pay more and go to the Suites? any info would be appreciated. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users