Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1851 daisymable

daisymable
  • 278 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:30 AM

Did you just contact Tai Floral on your own without speaking with the WC at the hotel?

#1852 Jules23

Jules23
    • 182 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:56 AM

It took Tai Flora about a month to orginally answer me. They provided me with quotes for all the pictures I sent them. Then I sent a follow up email confirming which things I wanted to go with (this was about 3 weeks ago) and havent heard back yet. 

Just save all your emails, print them, and bring them with you so your gaurantee to get what your quoted when you arrive! 

#1853 Jules23

Jules23
      • 182 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:58 AM

Dont worry, Im in the same boat. My wedding is exactly 2 months away and I havent heard from Nicole in 3 weeks. I wanted to know if we can change one of the meal opts on the menu as we are mostly all vegetarians and no response. I also still need to book my entertainment with her - im scared that its gonna be taken if I dont book it soon! 

Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe 

I'm getting married in 3 weeks and I still haven't heard from Nicole, it still takes her weeks to answer emails.  At the same time, I don't know what I need to be telling her.  I confirmed everything with Tai Flora.  I guess when I get there, I will finalize the locations and the entertainment.   Am I missing stuff?

Jodi normally answers me within a couple of days. jmiller@taiflora.com

#1854 KayleyBri

KayleyBri
        • 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:05 AM

Do some of you ladied mind sharing your Tai Floral quotes? I am having trouble getting responses as well and I think it's because my wedding is not for a year. I do however need to budget for this.
          Thanks so much!

#1855 Lizk23

Lizk23
          • 222 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:11 AM

I agree with you. They don't seem very organized, I'm not paying to arrive in Jamaica and not know what's going on and have to plan everything in 2 days.  

Originally Posted by daisymable 

We should all be complaining to management about having our emails ignored. I think it's ridiculous considering what we are paying to have our weddings here. I can't even get an answer about whether they can provide gluten free meals.

That's crazy you haven't heard anything and your wedding is in 3 weeks! Did you get a hold of the florist without talking to Nicole? I wasn't sure if I had to do that on my own or if the WC would send me info. Obviously everything will be amazing and gorgeous, everyone's wedding pictures from the resort always make it look incredible! It just sucks we're left in the dark so much beforehand. I like things to be organized. 

I'm getting married in 3 weeks and I still haven't heard from Nicole, it still takes her weeks to answer emails.  At the same time, I don't know what I need to be telling her.  I confirmed everything with Tai Flora.  I guess when I get there, I will finalize the locations and the entertainment.   Am I missing stuff?

#1856 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
            • 359 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:53 AM

Girl thanks! I appreciate it much.

Quote:

#1857 daisymable

daisymable
              • 278 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:55 AM

Yeah, I can handle leaving some things to chance but we would really like to know how to budget as well. I am also worried about booking bands etc, and whether they'll be available at that late of a date.

#1858 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
                • 359 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:18 PM

Mssmith your big day is so close! Have you decided to use the cake at the resort? Are you decorating it in anyway? What about chair tie backs and the huppa?

#1859 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                  • 594 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:01 AM

I sent them an email on Mon too. I'm awaiting a reply.

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe 

Has anyone gotten a hold of Tai Flora. I decided to have them decorate. There is no way I will be able to tow all these bags of decoration. Maybe minimal decoration items, but I want them to decorate. If I could only hear from them. OOT bags is enough luggage. I will love to hear how many emails it took to hear from them.

#1860 IRIEGIRL

IRIEGIRL
                    • 85 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:24 AM

good luck to all you ladies cant wait to hear your stories my wedding is in December and i cannot wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users