Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1611 KrystaRyan

KrystaRyan
  • Site Supporter
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:09 PM

Another quick question. If we book at the IRHS... can our guests book at IRHB and IRHS mixed? 

#1612 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
    • 237 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:01 PM

Krysta,

Your guests can book at either the Suites or Beach. People who stay at the Suites can come and go to the Beach and restaurants as they please, but those from the Beach can't travel freely to the Suites restaurants, etc. For your wedding you will have to get a pass for the Beach guests that will last from the time of ceremony until the reception is over. This is $30 per person, and children under 12 are free. Hope that all makes sense!

Originally Posted by KrystaRyan 

Another quick question. If we book at the IRHS... can our guests book at IRHB and IRHS mixed? 

#1613 KrystaRyan

KrystaRyan
      • Site Supporter
      • 37 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

Yeah, that makes sense! If there is a case that warrants, if we're staying at the Suites, can we go join our families for the dinners at the restaurants in the Beach section? aka, can you downgrade restaurant class for free? Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

Krysta,

Your guests can book at either the Suites or Beach. People who stay at the Suites can come and go to the Beach and restaurants as they please, but those from the Beach can't travel freely to the Suites restaurants, etc. For your wedding you will have to get a pass for the Beach guests that will last from the time of ceremony until the reception is over. This is $30 per person, and children under 12 are free. Hope that all makes sense!

Quote:

#1614 daisymable

daisymable
        • 278 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:41 AM

I don't know if you are trying to get group rates with your TA or not.  My guests can only get the group rates if they stay at the Suites where the wedding is.  We do have a couple of guests wanting to stay at the grand but they will have to get regular rates.

#1615 starrysim

starrysim
          • 349 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:10 AM

Yeah, that makes sense! If there is a case that warrants, if we're staying at the Suites, can we go join our families for the dinners at the restaurants in the Beach section? aka, can you downgrade restaurant class for free? Thanks so much!

yes, you can

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#1616 daisymable

daisymable
            • 278 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:00 AM

I'm not 100% sure but I have read that you can use the facilities at the beach if you are in a higher category.  I would say that includes the restaurants.

#1617 daisymable

daisymable
              • 278 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:01 AM

Does anyone know if it's possible to do a slide show during our reception or rehearsal dinner? Do they have equipment for this?

#1618 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                • 594 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:56 PM

For any of the past IBRH brides, did anyone of you do a customized menu for the reception? If so, what types of food were you able to add to the menu and was it a pain in the behind to get guests to choose a selection beforehand?

#1619 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                  • 237 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:54 PM

Yep, when you stay at the Suites you can go to Beach restaurants at no extra cost. They just state "subject to availability." But I think with all of the restaurants except the buffet you're supposed to call ahead and make reservations anyway.

Quote:

Krysta,

Quote:

#1620 breeze616

breeze616
                    • 1,760 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:07 PM

Bree,

How did you do the curled/waved ribbon that you used for chair and huppa decor? I LOVED them!!!! Was it a special kind of ribbon or did you have to do something to them?

Thanks!

I will be featuring how to make these on my upcoming blog - stay tuned!! :D

Originally Posted by ashaun 

OMG Breeze - Now I am nervous

One more question.  In all of the pictures I have seen, the fabric on the chuppahs is wrapped tightly instead of loosly/flowing.  Does anyone know if this can be done another way if requested? 

It can be hung loosely - it is mostly wrapped because it is usually to windy to hang loosely.

Future Brides - I've posted this link a couple times but here it goes again -

Mo Bay sunrise/set info is here:

http://uk.weather.co...MXX0003?month=8

Wind, Rain Etc charts are here:

http://jamaica-guide...er/temperature/

Back to Jamaica Accommodations & Site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users