Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1471 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
  • 359 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:20 PM

Cam you guys looked great!!! Is the Disco free at the Suites withour rental? Also, does anyone know if you rent out the reception (do you also have to pay for a per person plate on top of that or is there an elected buffet option with the flat $800 fee)? Thanks

#1472 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
    • 359 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:42 PM

Maura your dress is beautiful. Nice coordiation!!!

#1473 mischka

mischka
      • 56 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:11 PM

Both of you were absolutely beautiful!!!! You are getting me excited for my big day in March!! Tank you.

#1474 daisymable

daisymable
        • 278 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

Hi,

Does anyone have a contact email for the wedding coordinator at this hotel? We have worked out room/airfare with our TA but cannot get a wedding date confirmed.  We are going to lose this rate if someone doesn't get back to us and have to go looking for a requote which is likely to sell out or go up (this has already happened to us once).  If anyone has some contact info where I could get a wedding date confirmed that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

#1475 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
          • 349 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:04 PM

Maura your pictures came out great!! I can't wait for my big day a year later...you should totally go back for your one year anniversary and come to my wedding ; ) I booked my flights today $736 round trip for me and my FI!

Originally Posted by maura777 

Hi!

I got married at the Grand in December and wanted to share my slideshow with you all.  Click on the link below and scroll down to "Tom and Maura Iberostar Resort."  I will all my professional pics next week so will share more then!

Hope everyone's planning is going well!

http://wpajamaica.com/?page_id=36

#1476 Tina5978

Tina5978
            • 231 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:31 PM

Cam thanks for the amazing review.  Looks like you really enjoyed yourself, that's really all that matters :)

Maura love your slide.  I'm using Sungold so I love to see clips.  You look like you had a fantastic time.

So happy for the both of you!!

If you could highly recommend a restaurant for the reception and another one for the rehearsal dinner @ the Suites what would they be ?

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
              Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#1477 breeze616

breeze616
              • 1,760 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA 

Hey ladies

I have posted my review! at last, sorry for the delay but the honeymoon has only just ended! 

Hi!

I got married at the Grand in December and wanted to share my slideshow with you all.  Click on the link below and scroll down to "Tom and Maura Iberostar Resort."  I will all my professional pics next week so will share more then!

Hope everyone's planning is going well!

Hi,

Does anyone have a contact email for the wedding coordinator at this hotel? We have worked out room/airfare with our TA but cannot get a wedding date confirmed.  We are going to lose this rate if someone doesn't get back to us and have to go looking for a requote which is likely to sell out or go up (this has already happened to us once).  If anyone has some contact info where I could get a wedding date confirmed that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Daisy - probebely best to call the hotel - I'mnot sure which of the 3 you wanted to book your date at but if you check the iberostar website you can find contact info for them there. http://www.iberostar...our-hotels.html

#1478 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
                • 307 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:57 AM

Daisy,

Here is the email that Nicole emailed me the wediing packge from:

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

#1479 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
                  • 307 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:58 AM

Hey girl. It is $800 to have a private reception and you pay an additional fee per plate. i have the package info from 2010 if you need it. I can email it to you

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe 

Cam you guys looked great!!! Is the Disco free at the Suites withour rental? Also, does anyone know if you rent out the reception (do you also have to pay for a per person plate on top of that or is there an elected buffet option with the flat $800 fee)? Thanks

#1480 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
                    • 307 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:05 AM

Here are

Rose Hall Suites Wedding Package Rates for 2010. I was never sent the rates for 2011,  but you can use the 2010 rates as a guide. They give rates for Flower Studio, but I have heard they are using Tai Flora, so you should probably contact Tai Flora for rates. Hope this helps with some of you questions!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users