Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1401 Sharan

Sharan
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:22 AM

Hi Ladies,

I was looking into the vase with water and candle centerpieces as well, and sent this photo to TaiFlora and was quoted $20 plus tax each.  I am not sure if this is cheaper and easier than bringing down your own vases.  Hope this helps!

centerpiece2.jpg

Attached Files

#1402 Sharan

Sharan
    • 14 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:24 AM

Hi Ladies,

I was looking into the vase with water and candle centerpieces as well, and sent this photo to TaiFlora and was quoted $20 plus tax each.  I am not sure if this is cheaper and easier than bringing down your own vases.  Hope this helps!

centerpiece2.jpg

#1403 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
      • 237 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:02 PM

Hello ladies!!!

I was absolutely ECSTATIC to find this website and thread. We recently decided on the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, and are still confirming a date in early December 2011. We're working with someone from destinationweddings.com. We are so excited!!! I have a feeling this thread is going to be an awesome resource. Nice to meet you all!

Kim

#1404 Jules23

Jules23
        • 182 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:03 PM

Thanx Sharan,

Thats not a bad price but does that also include the flowers inside the vase + candle? cause that would be worth it! 

#1405 Toiinlove

Toiinlove
          • 87 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:56 AM

Thanks Sharan,

That is exactly what I am looking for. Like Jules23 said, If that includes the flower and candle $20 is not bad. I will start sending them some pictures to get quotes.

#1406 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
            • 235 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:54 AM

GREAT Review breeze616 My wedding is like 10weeks away and I am starting to get a little scared but excited... lol

I just had one question for you....Were you allowed two bags with westjet? I have been hearing different things but wanted to check with someone who had just been through it.

Thanks!

R

#1407 breeze616

breeze616
              • 1,760 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:02 AM

Hi jones, yes! Each person is allowed 2 checked bags and one carryon. Just make sure your checked bags aren't overweight. On your way home, the mo bay airport doesn't allow overweight luggage. Like at all. You have to makebsure both bags are under or you'll be leaving stuff behind at the airport!

#1408 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                • 594 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:13 AM

Please let me know as well if this includes what the ladies below asked. That would save us time and money and a trip of having to log the vases.

Originally Posted by Sharan 

Hi Ladies,

Thanx Sharan,

Thats not a bad price but does that also include the flowers inside the vase + candle? cause that would be worth it! 

Originally Posted by Toiinlove 

Thanks Sharan,

That is exactly what I am looking for. Like Jules23 said, If that includes the flower and candle $20 is not bad. I will start sending them some pictures to get quotes.

#1409 Vaneska

Vaneska
                  • 123 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:12 AM

How long does it take to receive them??

Originally Posted by breeze616 

hi chanelle,

We got the suits from studiosuits.com ! Many bdw brides have used them, they make custom linen suits for $99! Just make sure you guys get measured by a pro seamstress and send the measurements in online. They looked great because they fit like a glove.

#1410 Vaneska

Vaneska
                    • 123 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:18 AM

I am Getting Married May 3rd!!! What day are you getting Married??

Vaneska :)

Originally Posted by bride0807 

Hi Chantelle:

I'm getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in May, was wondering who was your photographer the weedding.  

Also did you use the hair stylist at the resort to do your hair? It looks great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users