Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1231 mischka

mischka
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 01:15 PM

Hi TaraMarie Congrats on your engagement. You picked the best venue. I am getting married @ the Suites on 3/26/11. I say pick you date first. That way you can get quotes etc. Since pricing is sometimes seasonal. Hope this helps!

#1232 TaraMarie

TaraMarie
    • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:11 PM

Hi girls!

Thanks for the information. I will email Nicole and check the available dates! 

Thanks again!

Tara

#1233 eholt

eholt
      • 528 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

Congrats on your engaegement and welcome to the site.  As an FYI, Nicole is a very busy lady and does take some time to get back with you.  The forum is a great help and you will find tons of info here.  I have not yet visited the Suites and do not plan to do so.  I was able to pick my resort simply based on what I had read here and the consistentcy of ratings online.  I am confident that I have made the right choice.  Happy planning to you!

Originally Posted by TaraMarie 

Hi girls!

Thanks for the information. I will email Nicole and check the available dates! 

Thanks again!

Tara

May 19, 2011
        Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
        Montego Bay, Jamaica
        http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#1234 eholt

eholt
        • 528 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:30 AM

As an FYI, I contacted Nicole and she told me that if a vendor is only coming for make-up/hair and leave, there is not vendor fee.  However, if they stay there for the wedding there will be a charge.

Originally Posted by Tina5978 

I haven't read much about the salon "makeup" services.  Can anyone provide incite on what their experience was like, good/fair/poor etc?  I've contacted Loni to inquire about her services/prices but the thought of paying a vendors fee is killing me.

Thoughts/Suggestions?

May 19, 2011
          Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
          Montego Bay, Jamaica
          http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#1235 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
          • 282 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:17 AM

Eholt-good to know.

Tina- did Loni ever get back to you with a quote?  Is she more than the hotel spa?

Originally Posted by eholt 

As an FYI, I contacted Nicole and she told me that if a vendor is only coming for make-up/hair and leave, there is not vendor fee.  However, if they stay there for the wedding there will be a charge.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tina5978 

I haven't read much about the salon "makeup" services.  Can anyone provide incite on what their experience was like, good/fair/poor etc?  I've contacted Loni to inquire about her services/prices but the thought of paying a vendors fee is killing me.

Thoughts/Suggestions?

#1236 Tina5978

Tina5978
            • 231 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:18 PM

Thanks eholt!

MsSmith- Loni emailed me but said she wouldn't be available but would recommend another artist so I have no idea what her prices are.  Someone else referred QueenBee to me, when I emailed her she said the Sweet and Simple package would be $155, that includes airbrush, hair and a bridal attendant for 2 hours that helps you get dressed and retouches your makeup after the wedding starts.  They also provide groom services, which I think my honey will definitely need.  

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
              Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#1237 maura777

maura777
              • 50 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:28 PM

Hi Girls!  I am back from my wedding at the Grand and finally put together a review!  I will try to update it with pictures soon.  Let me know if you have any questions!

http://www.bestdesti...jamaica/reviews

#1238 Toiinlove

Toiinlove
                • 87 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:17 AM

HI Maura777,

Thanks so much for the wedding review of the Grand. I  can not wait to see all your pictures. So glad you had the wedding of your dreams!!

#1239 Julie's Iberostar Wedding

Julie's Iberostar Wedding
                  • 68 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:25 PM

Your wedding sounded absolutly wonderful Maura! Thank you so much for sharing!

#1240 mischka

mischka
                    • 56 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:12 PM

Thank you so much for talking the time to post this. It really alleviates my fears. My wedding is coming up in March. This makes more excited! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users