Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#991 mischka

mischka
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:37 AM

Hi

I think they do round tables at the Steakhouse and square ones at the restaurants. But I'm Nicole can accommodate whatever you want..

#992 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
    • 301 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:53 AM

Hi Michelle

Thanks thats great, I didn't want the stake house think i will need the a/c. so works out perfect

#993 wendyjd

wendyjd
      • 968 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:41 PM

Cam, we had dinner (group of 9) at the Steakhouse, Gourmet, Japanese, Mexican and Buffet and always had square/rectangular tables.  I didn't see round tables at any of those restaurants.

Hi guys, just posted my review of the suites (and my planning journal, last week).  I wasn't able to upload pics to the review so let me know if you need anything, I'll help where I can. 

#994 breeze616

breeze616
        • 1,760 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by wendyjd 

Cam, we had dinner (group of 9) at the Steakhouse, Gourmet, Japanese, Mexican and Buffet and always had square/rectangular tables.  I didn't see round tables at any of those restaurants.

Hi guys, just posted my review of the suites (and my planning journal, last week).  I wasn't able to upload pics to the review so let me know if you need anything, I'll help where I can. 

Wendy your review was great!! Thanks for all the great tips. So happy your wedding went well and its sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Congrats girl!!

#995 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
          • 106 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:24 AM

Thank you so much Wendy! Reviews are always so nice to read and I cannot wait to see the rest of your pictures!  I wanted to ask you how much your mom's corsage cost if you don't mind me asking?  I know it is posted on the information page, but a lot of things have been completely different prices then the ones listed on that sheet!  Thanks, sweetie!

Nikki

#996 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
            • 301 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:44 AM

Thanks Wendy, your review was so helpful 

#997 wendyjd

wendyjd
              • 968 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:15 PM

Coursage was $20, Dad's Bout. was $18 and $24 for 3 hair flowers (but I received 5 white orchids).  Same price as listed on the sheet.

Originally Posted by NikkiT. 

Thank you so much Wendy! Reviews are always so nice to read and I cannot wait to see the rest of your pictures!  I wanted to ask you how much your mom's corsage cost if you don't mind me asking?  I know it is posted on the information page, but a lot of things have been completely different prices then the ones listed on that sheet!  Thanks, sweetie!

Nikki

#998 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
                • 106 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:14 PM

Thank you Wendy!  I don't know what I was looking at because I thought the corsage was listed at a higher price, but I see I was wrong! : )

Coursage was $20, Dad's Bout. was $18 and $24 for 3 hair flowers (but I received 5 white orchids).  Same price as listed on the sheet.

#999 mischka

mischka
                  • 56 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:27 AM

Hi Wendy

Can you please send pics to my email mischka2251@aol.com. I would really appreciate it.

#1000 Jules23

Jules23
                    • 182 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:43 AM

Hi Wendy, Just wanted to say thanx for writing your review (cause i know alot of brides forgot about us once the day is already completed!) and it sounds like everything overall went great! 

Just a question for you - since you had your reception dinner at aunt rubys - how many people did you have their? and did you pay the extra to rent it out? and what about dancing (if you did that). Thanx! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users