Jump to content
Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the info. I will keep that in mind.

 

Originally Posted by daifje View Post

Aunt Ruby's is nice however it was really hot.  We were counting on the great ocean breeze to keep us cool but there was very little breeze.  Given that there was no AC we were hot.  Everyone was pretty drunk  so no one made a big deal about it.  It all depends on the weather that night!

 

Michael Saab is great!!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Not 100% sure for the 'Suites' but for the 'Beach' they only charge the guest day pass fee like $75 which is great! I assume they have the same policy.
 

Originally Posted by mrobertson988 View Post

I've also tried to contact Nicole and haven't had any luck.  Does anyone know if IRHS charges a fee for hiring an outside photographer?



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by Princess J View Post


Not 100% sure for the 'Suites' but for the 'Beach' they only charge the guest day pass fee like $75 which is great! I assume they have the same policy.
 


 

Hey Princess, Do you know if they charge the day pass fee for your florist? Mine will drop of the bouquets earlier and come back and set up the reception centrepieces...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by breeze616 View Post

 

 

 

Hey Princess, Do you know if they charge the day pass fee for your florist? Mine will drop of the bouquets earlier and come back and set up the reception centrepieces...

 

Nevermind - I asked Lisa and she said that her florist did not have to buy a day pass. She also said her florist was in contact with her WC during the planning process and that might have helped. Just posting this info for other brides who may be wondering :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breeze you are getting married at the Beach right? How quickly are you getting replies? I am speaking with 'Elizabeth Miranda' and she has been taking weeks.

Do you know the size of the tables? I am making my own table runners but have no idea how big to make them??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to get off track but I have a question regarding the beach ceremony.  

 

I'm super short 4'11" and my FI is 6'3", whenever we have an event I wear 4" heels and call it a day lol.  We dream of getting married on the beach but I'm wondering if I can wear actual heels on the runner and or if I sound crazy to ask the resort for a platform on my side lol.  

Any suggestions/ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Princess J View Post

 

Breeze you are getting married at the Beach right? How quickly are you getting replies? I am speaking with 'Elizabeth Miranda' and she has been taking weeks.

Do you know the size of the tables? I am making my own table runners but have no idea how big to make them??

 

Hey Princess,

 

Ya, they actually dont have a wedding coordinator right now! I have spoken with 'Tamika' and she hasn't been very helpful. I am slightly freaking out because I saw on trip advisor there was a bride who got married there in June and said she had a horrible wedding - I sent her a message to get more deets so I'll let you know once I hear from her.

 

I have a friend who is getting married there in like two weeks - she said she had to call repeatedly for over a week to get her 'final package' and she JUST got it like 3 weeks before her date. In the package it specifically says they need all the info for the marriage license atleast one month before the date or it might not be ready for your ceremony! She is not impressed. She's having a huge wedding there with about 100 ppl, you'd think they'd be more on the ball! I'm praying everything goes well for her - she leaves in about a week. I will let you know her report once she returns.

 

I am hoping that they get a wedding coordinator soon! I know that resorts typically have a skeletal staff in the summer since the high season is the winter, but I also know they've been having labor issues there. I think its just a temporary issue really. There are still alot of positive reviews going up on Trip Advisor. I too need the measurements for the tables and about a cajillion other things. I'll definetly be monitoring the situation as I'm only 3+ months away from my wedding. I'll keep ya posted an you do the same please :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Tina5978 View Post

 

Not to get off track but I have a question regarding the beach ceremony.  

 

I'm super short 4'11" and my FI is 6'3", whenever we have an event I wear 4" heels and call it a day lol.  We dream of getting married on the beach but I'm wondering if I can wear actual heels on the runner and or if I sound crazy to ask the resort for a platform on my side lol.  

Any suggestions/ideas?

 

Why not wear wedges? The heels wont sink and you'll still get height. Thats what I'm doing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breeze616,

 

Can you let mek now how your friend's wedding goes there. I'm not getting married there until next Nov, but I am trying to get all the info I can.

 

Thanks

 

Originally Posted by breeze616 View Post




Hey Princess,

 

Ya, they actually dont have a wedding coordinator right now! I have spoken with 'Tamika' and she hasn't been very helpful. I am slightly freaking out because I saw on trip advisor there was a bride who got married there in June and said she had a horrible wedding - I sent her a message to get more deets so I'll let you know once I hear from her.

 

I have a friend who is getting married there in like two weeks - she said she had to call repeatedly for over a week to get her 'final package' and she JUST got it like 3 weeks before her date. In the package it specifically says they need all the info for the marriage license atleast one month before the date or it might not be ready for your ceremony! She is not impressed. She's having a huge wedding there with about 100 ppl, you'd think they'd be more on the ball! I'm praying everything goes well for her - she leaves in about a week. I will let you know her report once she returns.

 

I am hoping that they get a wedding coordinator soon! I know that resorts typically have a skeletal staff in the summer since the high season is the winter, but I also know they've been having labor issues there. I think its just a temporary issue really. There are still alot of positive reviews going up on Trip Advisor. I too need the measurements for the tables and about a cajillion other things. I'll definetly be monitoring the situation as I'm only 3+ months away from my wedding. I'll keep ya posted an you do the same please :)



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hello all!! I'm planning to get married next week. I'm working in an MNC and I'm gonna marry my colleague who is in my company. It's been ten months since we have started our relationship. He used to support in all my difficulties and used to help me in my work. Always he used to tell me about my smile. He says that I have a very good smile and he loves it. Recently I lost my front tooth after an accident and it resulted in a bad look for me. He told me that I lost my beautiful smile. I was totally disappointed and thought of finding a solution. I heard about dental dentures and took an appointment at a clinic in Scarborough. Will dentures affect my speech? What was your experience of getting dentures? 
    • Go for the third one. It is gorgeous and you will look stunning in that. I'm sure you will be noticed by other people. Go for it.
    • I would suggest the long one. You will look stunning in that. It is simple and elegant.
    • Both the gown are awesome and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in both. But I would suggest the first one. Go for it and Congratulations for your marriage.
    • Hello everyone,  I am still engaged, still not planning the big day, because we haven't chosen a date + we have some family stiff to do so I hope that this forum will help me a lot before the real craziness during the wedding planning period. Happy to be here
  • Topics

×