Jump to content
Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by HollyAndJohn View Post

 

I heard back from Nicole yesterday and if the Floral Fantasies is just dropping off the flowers, you dont need to pay the vendor Fee! I am definately using them now!

That's great news!!  Will the resort than just set it all up??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure about that i am just getting bouquets and boutineeriers....

 

 

I also found out that Calabash seating is 10 per table with the option of a sweatheart table or a wedding party table up front.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed the wedding details form stated we had an option of an arch or a huppa with greenery and I was wondering what the greenery looked like. I received these images from the WC at the Beach.

1000

 

1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by HollyAndJohn View Post

 

Does anyone have pictures of the bamboo canopy that Iberostar provides?

 

Originally Posted by Jaclyn111 View Post

 

I don't have a photo of the canopy but I am wondering if you get your choice of canopy/arch/huppa or they just provide you with one?  Also wondering if anyone has a photo of the chairs at Uncle Tony's with no covers?  I was thinking about not using the covers if I have the choice.

 

I'm at the Suites but I've not ever heard about a bamboo canopy, just the huppa and the arch. Look through wedding reviews here to see what both look like. If it turns out there is a bamboo canopy, please come back and let us know!

 

Jaclyn111, someone once directed me to Oyster.com for resort photos - I found it's got great quality photos and lots of them to help in planning. Here's the link to the Beach, you'll see Uncle Tony's if you scroll through. http://www.oyster.com/jamaica/hotels/iberostar-rose-hall-beach/photos/restaurants-bars--v1857132-34/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jreist View Post

 

Oh WOW thanks for that Oyster link!!!! Really awesome!

I know, huh? As much as all the past brides' photos are helpful, these images really give you the best idea of what the venues and the properties themselves look like. This is what the WC's should provide to newly booked couples to aid in planning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by CourtandMatt View Post

 

That's great news!!  Will the resort than just set it all up??

 

Originally Posted by HollyAndJohn View Post

 

not sure about that i am just getting bouquets and boutineeriers....

 

 

I also found out that Calabash seating is 10 per table with the option of a sweatheart table or a wedding party table up front.

Okay, after reading all the posts about Floral Fantasies, it was a no-brainer to send them my info and request a quote.

I'm hopeful the resort will set everything up - I've put that Q to Chantal but if anyone hears in the meantime, please let us know. I plan to go down with a diagram of how I want everything set up so really anyone should be able to do it.

I've asked for a huppa arrangement and centerpieces, etc, so when I get my quote I'll let you know what it is. I have yet to hear back from Tai Flora so at this point I can't compare, but we'll see if they come through.

Thanks for the great reco... to whomever originally shared it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Sjay View Post

 

 

Okay, after reading all the posts about Floral Fantasies, it was a no-brainer to send them my info and request a quote.

I'm hopeful the resort will set everything up - I've put that Q to Chantal but if anyone hears in the meantime, please let us know. I plan to go down with a diagram of how I want everything set up so really anyone should be able to do it.

I've asked for a huppa arrangement and centerpieces, etc, so when I get my quote I'll let you know what it is. I have yet to hear back from Tai Flora so at this point I can't compare, but we'll see if they come through.

Thanks for the great reco... to whomever originally shared it!

 

Quick update - I emailed Chantal and she responded one hour later. Wow.

She's answered some of my initial questions and is already sharing some creative ideas, love it! 

She did mention they can do set up, which of course I would be charged a $100 vendor fee by Iberostar, but I'll wait and see what the quote looks like before deciding on anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×