Jump to content
Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Recommended Posts

I ordered chair sahses and table runners from efavormart and they look awesome!.. Cant wait to see them in action next week wink.gif
 

Originally Posted by daisymable View Post

The round table are 71.5 in diameter 29 in height. Tiffany told me this was in cm but I took out my measuring tape and it HAS to be inches.  I ordered some linens from efavourmart.com and paid about $11 each for them.  I have not recieved them yet so cannot comment on the quality but they look nice online.  Tai Floral quoted me $45 per table cloth for renting. Way too much! I also ordered organza chair sashes from the same company for only $0.79 each! The resort only has silver, white and gold.

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats and welcome back
 

Originally Posted by brandyshaunta View Post

Hi ladies, 

 

I just wanted to let you know I just got back from my wedding/honeymoon/vacay at IBRB.  Everything turned out great!  I will post pics and a review soon. Just wanted to let you all know I didn't do much communication with the resort, but I did bring a lot of my decor and everything was perfect!  If you have any questions you need an answer to right away, it's best to email me: brandyshaunta@yahoo.com.  Until then, happy planning....pics soon to comesmile36.gif



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



That's good to know! One week away, how are you sleeping? I'm two weeks away and I cannot sleep I am so excited!

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be View Post

I ordered chair sahses and table runners from efavormart and they look awesome!.. Cant wait to see them in action next week wink.gif
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am freaking out!  Did anyone else have to sign a contract?!  We were supposed to sign it within 3 days of our confirmation and completely forgot!  Is this okay or am I going to lose my date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So....would it not be okay if you tell the guests on your website (if you have one) that if they don't rsvp by a certain date that they will not be guaranteed an OOT bag etc...? Just curious cause I think I might do that if they take forever to let me know they are coming! :-)
 

Originally Posted by akamikey11 View Post


It would be nice if I knew my final headcount so that I could start working on the DIY projects like my pre travel brochures and OOT bags...I am 93 days out and still do not have a clear idea of how many people are coming. So frustrating.



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol I realized people will do what they want regardless of what you do.

Originally Posted by Jamaica2012 View Post

So....would it not be okay if you tell the guests on your website (if you have one) that if they don't rsvp by a certain date that they will not be guaranteed an OOT bag etc...? Just curious cause I think I might do that if they take forever to let me know they are coming! :-)
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man! Thats scarry, I would be a walking zombie at that point

 

Originally Posted by daisymable View Post



That's good to know! One week away, how are you sleeping? I'm two weeks away and I cannot sleep I am so excited!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should be fine :)  However, I would follow up with them and call to confirm your date.

I took about a week and a half to send back our contract, we were ok, I was freaking out because there were no other dates available!!
 

Originally Posted by bruceg05 View Post

I am freaking out!  Did anyone else have to sign a contract?!  We were supposed to sign it within 3 days of our confirmation and completely forgot!  Is this okay or am I going to lose my date?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is awesome! So glad everything was perfect, can't wait to see pics!! And a review?
 

Originally Posted by brandyshaunta View Post

Hi ladies, 

 

I just wanted to let you know I just got back from my wedding/honeymoon/vacay at IBRB.  Everything turned out great!  I will post pics and a review soon. Just wanted to let you all know I didn't do much communication with the resort, but I did bring a lot of my decor and everything was perfect!  If you have any questions you need an answer to right away, it's best to email me: brandyshaunta@yahoo.com.  Until then, happy planning....pics soon to comesmile36.gif



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×