Jump to content
Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Recommended Posts

Good luck PrettySparklie! I can't believe your time is now! So happy for you and your soon to be hubby in less than a few days!! Stay focused, trust in the God and just be ready to have a GREAT time surrounded by your family and friends!

 

XOXO

 

Tiffany :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the STD! I was wondering how you got those printed? Was it DIY or professional printing company?
 

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

right after our engagement, i sent out engagement announcements and put up a wedding website...that way folks could leave messages and/or get info online...i sent the STDs a year in advance..i'm not doing formal invitations as i figure the STDs was enough and so i've opted to do nice OOTs for those that will be traveling..we're going to send those in advance so we don't have to lug everything down with us..they'll go out 6 weeks in advance of the wedding...

 

engagement card.jpg

 

Save the Date_front.jpgSave the Date_back.jpg

good luck with all of your planning!!!

 

R~



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if that minimum of 3 hours ($450) for the DJ is really required at the Suites? I've noticed a few people who only had a DJ for 2 hours and paid $300. Trying to figure out if this is okay across the board or just depends. Has anyone else noticed that the rules seem to vary at the same resorts? For example, Misee17, you didn't rent the restaurant out but they would still put up the lanterns, and I remember another bride in the same situation and they wouldn't put them up. Maybe it just depends on what's going on as far as what rules they bend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have noticed that too with the difference experiences from different brides at the same resort.  I guess that is why you have to have the "no problem" mentality and just go with the flow.
 

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 View Post

Does anyone know if that minimum of 3 hours ($450) for the DJ is really required at the Suites? I've noticed a few people who only had a DJ for 2 hours and paid $300. Trying to figure out if this is okay across the board or just depends. Has anyone else noticed that the rules seem to vary at the same resorts? For example, Misee17, you didn't rent the restaurant out but they would still put up the lanterns, and I remember another bride in the same situation and they wouldn't put them up. Maybe it just depends on what's going on as far as what rules they bend?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


My personality is sure going to get a makeover during this whole thing... wink.gif I need to take up yoga or meditation or something! hahaha!

Originally Posted by akamikey11 View Post

I have noticed that too with the difference experiences from different brides at the same resort.  I guess that is why you have to have the "no problem" mentality and just go with the flow.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just booked RG Weddings for video.  I was unsure if I wanted a video at first.  However, I just watched my  parents video taken about 35 years ago and pictures cannot do the same thing.  A video really priceless years down the road.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey daisymable,

 

I booked RG weddings also for my 9.10.11 wedding. Are you getting HD? How many hours are you going to get? Your wedding will be here in no time! I so excited I decided to get a videographer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Who did you go with?


 

Originally Posted by daisymable View Post

I just booked RG Weddings for video.  I was unsure if I wanted a video at first.  However, I just watched my  parents video taken about 35 years ago and pictures cannot do the same thing.  A video really priceless years down the road.

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×