Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

The day before I got married Elizabeth arrived at the resort at 9am and did not go home till 11pm.  She and her team stayed late to put stickers on my seating cards so that the wait staff knew what meal everyone had.  I offered to do this, but Daniela told me no and to go and enjoy myself at the resort.  Those two girls are the hard working girls.

Originally Posted by beetee33 View Post

Hi ladies! Checking in from Jamaica!! I wanted to let all of the Beach brides know that my wedding went perfectly, even without an official wedding coordinator!! You honestly have nothing to worry about. Elizabeth and Daniella are in charge of the weddings for now and they do a wonderful job. They went above and beyond what we expected of them. I'll post some pictures when we return home. There has been a wedding everyday that we've been here so they know what they're doing. And they work very had. You can find them in their office or around the resort for at least 12 hours a day. I spoke with Elizabeth briefly one night at 10:45!!

Hey guys, just letting you know our pictures are up on Marcia Roberts website. www.jamaicanphotography.com under "Destination wedding" and then "iberostar - rob & julie" incase you are interested in viewing!!! 

Let me know if any questions.  She was amazing to work with!

Your pictures are fabulous!  Everything looks gorgeous, and you look so happy!!!  Congratulations!

Originally Posted by Jules23 View Post

Hey guys, just letting you know our pictures are up on Marcia Roberts website. www.jamaicanphotography.com under "Destination wedding" and then "iberostar - rob & julie" incase you are interested in viewing!!! 

Let me know if any questions.  She was amazing to work with!

Ok, Thank you.  I can't wait to see who books and who is just talking.... ;)

Originally Posted by bride0807 View Post

Hi Mrs Scuba:

Our travel agent was able to hold a block of seats and rooms at a discounted group rate for us between October and Jan.  Most guests didn't book till the last date.  A handful of guests sought out their own deal.

I was wondering the same thing! I hope someone  has some advice on this.

Originally Posted by pmwoodard1978 View Post

I'm trying to decide between the steel pan band and the mento band? Can anyone tell me which one is better?

Bunch of questions for you knowledgable ladies. Looking at getting married at IRHB in May/June of 2012 with quite possibly a large amount of people (100ish). 1) Is the 800 dollars for Uncle Tony's private a flat rate?

2) for the wedding package, it says it's for 8 people with an extra charge for others.  Is that charge just for cake and things or what does that include?

I guess what I want is a beach wedding, Uncle Tony's and cake.  Anybody got a ballpark figure on that for 100 people?