Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

My color theme is Pink and Orange. My Bridesmaids are wearing Pink Dresses and carrying orange parasols. I'm not doing bouquets for my BMs-too expensive and I love parasols!!!

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misee17 View Post

I ordered parasols from luna bazaar. They are very bright and in good condition. The only worry is that they may rip on a windy day. I chose the style with the swirl.

http://www.lunabazaar.com/printed-parasols.aspx

Here is a pic of mine:

parasol 1.JPG

I really like...what is your color theme?

Hey ladies

I have posted my review! at last, sorry for the delay but the honeymoon has only just ended! cheesy.gif It is in the Grand section. I am planning to post it on the Suites too but you can see it at the Grand for now. Wedding was at Suites and we stayed at the Grand, I have been specific with the differences so I hope it helps, any questions I'd be more than happy to help.

x

Great Review Cam... Congratulations!! You looked beautiful and it seems like you had a wonderful time.  I am getting married at the Suites and June cant come fast enough.  However now Im a bit jealous that I cant stay at The Grand since we will have children with us. LOL.. Oh Well... at least i know the Suites will be great too!

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA View Post

Hey ladies

I have posted my review! at last, sorry for the delay but the honeymoon has only just ended! cheesy.gif It is in the Grand section. I am planning to post it on the Suites too but you can see it at the Grand for now. Wedding was at Suites and we stayed at the Grand, I have been specific with the differences so I hope it helps, any questions I'd be more than happy to help.

x

Originally Posted by maura777 View Post

Hi!

I got married at the Grand in December and wanted to share my slideshow with you all.  Click on the link below and scroll down to "Tom and Maura Iberostar Resort."  I will all my professional pics next week so will share more then!

Hope everyone's planning is going well!

http://wpajamaica.com/?page_id=36

Wow your wedding look like so much fun!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures!!:)

everything looked beautiful!!  congrats.

Hi!

I got married at the Grand in December and wanted to share my slideshow with you all.  Click on the link below and scroll down to "Tom and Maura Iberostar Resort."  I will all my professional pics next week so will share more then!

Wow everything looked amazing!  I saw that you used Floral Fantasies - I asked about them earlier in the thread but no one responded so I assumed no one was planning to use them.  Were you happy with their prices, services, etc.? 

Hey ladies

x

You looked gorgeous and everything looked lovely!

Hi!

What a great review! Thanks Cam! I will be having my wedding at the Suites and for the second week my fiance and I will be at the Grand. It was nice to hear a comparison of both resorts. Congrats! PS, I have family in Jamaica too, but I live in Ontario, Canada.

Hey ladies

I have posted my review!