Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze616 View Post
Welcome to all the new IRH Brides!

Volleygriff, I too will be bringing somethings for decor - but I havent finalized what it will be.

NegrilB, thanks for clarifying that about the chair sash colour choices - that's been a question of mine for a while. Guess I'm bringing chair sashes!

I have NO IDEA how I'm gonna get all this there!!!!
I'm trying to figure out how to get all my stuff there too! Every day I think of something else I'll need to haul down there. I'm thinking of asking my bridesmaids who live here to bring down a bag or two if I can't manage it all. I considered shipping some stuff but from what I've heard things can get hung up for days in the shipping process there and I don't know if I'll want to risk it.

Hey Ladies! We survived our wedding at the Suites last Friday and I just wanted to jump on here (during my honeymoonblush2.gif) and say everything was perfect and I can't think of a better place to have a wedding. You are all in good hands with Nicole. I will post a complete review with photos next week when we are back from our honeymoon. Please feel free to shoot me your questions.

As a side note, the night of the wedding my husband and I were moved over to the Grand for our honeymoon. It is the most romantic place we have ever stayed and if you don't have plans for your honeymoon yet, CONSIDER IT! It is over the top luxury and very, very quite. We feel like we are the only ones here. And when we want to party, we just go over to the Suites.

I saw a post asking about upgrading your cake, and that is something you can do with Nicole when you start to plan. We upgraded ours to a three tier because we had 40 people and it didn't cost us anything. You basically pay for it when you pay for the additional guests in your package.

Also, you can get custom centerpieces when you do your planning with Tai Flora but it will be extra. I worked with Natalie at TF and she was awesome and had some good ideas. She has a 1-800 number and is really quick getting back to you. I ended up using hurricanes with petals and floating candles for aisle runner decorations and then they were moved from the ceremony to the reception tables. That was how we kept our flower budget reasonable. I will post pics soon. Got to go to dinner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregsBride View Post
Welcome to all the new IRHS brides!!! It's great to see that we are getting more ladies each day and that this thread is becoming popular :)

volleygriff, I plan of bringing a few items for decor. I will be bringing my own table runners, chair sashes, moroccan lanterns, and a few other things that I haven't yet finalized.

Taylorbride, here are a few sites that I found that have chair sashes just in case you wanted options other than the gold and silver they offer with the package.

wedding linens direct home page
Wedding Favors, Centerpieces, Supplies, Tablecloths, Chair Covers
PrestigeLinens.com :: Welcome to High Quality Linens - Prestige Linens

I hope this helps!!
how are you getting the things down there?

Hello everyone,

I am new to the site but I have read a few of the posts prior to joining. Our wedding will be held at the Suites next August but we have already started planning decor, music, etc. We will be bringing our own chair sashes and table runners as well. I can't wait to hear from Mrs Meyer again regarding their move to the Grand. We were planning on booking at the Suites and then moving over to the Grand for the honeymoon. Were you upgraded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.meyer73109 View Post
Hey Ladies! We survived our wedding at the Suites last Friday and I just wanted to jump on here (during my honeymoonblush2.gif) and say everything was perfect and I can't think of a better place to have a wedding. You are all in good hands with Nicole. I will post a complete review with photos next week when we are back from our honeymoon. Please feel free to shoot me your questions.
Congrats on becoming a Mrs!!! I am really looking forward to your review and it is really comforting to know that Nicole is working well for the IRHS brides :) I have a few questions for you, but I will wait for your review because they may be answered there... Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon have a safe trip back home!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobayjabride View Post
Hello everyone,
I am new to the site but I have read a few of the posts prior to joining. Our wedding will be held at the Suites next August but we have already started planning decor, music, etc. We will be bringing our own chair sashes and table runners as well. I can't wait to hear from Mrs Meyer again regarding their move to the Grand. We were planning on booking at the Suites and then moving over to the Grand for the honeymoon. Were you upgraded?
Welcome mobayjabride!!! Congrats on becoming an IRHS bride thewave.gif