Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

I know there are a ton of threads on here for wedding survival week/first aid templates but since this thread is tried and true and I was wondering if anyone can email me a template or two for my bags?  I don't have enough posts to open any of the posts on here :(  cheripjm@gmail.com

Thanks!

Sorry Jaclyn, I don't have any of the templates since I'm new too!

Ladies with experience at the Iberostar Rose Hall... a quick question if you don't mind? The more I research and read about the resort the more excited I get. However, I'm now getting a little nervous. All of the reviews & experiences I see are for larger groups than mine (30-100... I haven't seen any with less than 20 guests). We will have about 10 guests, no more than 15 in total. Do you think that I can still pull off a nice, intimate (we're doing immediate family only) wedding at the Suites?  I'm okay with not doing a private reception, but I'm even looking at the ceremony locations thinking... will it look strange with only 10 guests?

Maybe I'm thinking into this too much, but if anyone could chime in... it'd be appreciated! I'm *this* close to getting a date confirmed and if I need to take a new direction, I need to decide within the next day or two.  Also, were you able to change any of the details on your "date request form" after submitting? For example, your arrival and departure dates, time of ceremony, or the package selected? 

Thank you all so much in advance!

Krista 

Originally Posted by KWandCM View Post

Sorry Jaclyn, I don't have any of the templates since I'm new too!

Ladies with experience at the Iberostar Rose Hall... a quick question if you don't mind? The more I research and read about the resort the more excited I get. However, I'm now getting a little nervous. All of the reviews & experiences I see are for larger groups than mine (30-100... I haven't seen any with less than 20 guests). We will have about 10 guests, no more than 15 in total. Do you think that I can still pull off a nice, intimate (we're doing immediate family only) wedding at the Suites?  I'm okay with not doing a private reception, but I'm even looking at the ceremony locations thinking... will it look strange with only 10 guests?

Maybe I'm thinking into this too much, but if anyone could chime in... it'd be appreciated! I'm *this* close to getting a date confirmed and if I need to take a new direction, I need to decide within the next day or two.  Also, were you able to change any of the details on your "date request form" after submitting? For example, your arrival and departure dates, time of ceremony, or the package selected? 

Thank you all so much in advance!

Krista 

Hi!  I can't speak for the suites, but I know at the beach they have an amazing little gazebo on the beach that holds maybe 15 guests or so!  If I had a smaller group, I would totally do that!  It looks so intimate!  Maybe they have a similar option?  I actually think the smaller it is, the more beautiful you can make it!   Also, I bet you can change things on your sheet!  They didn't even want mine until a month before (which will be March.)  I am under the impression I will be doing a ot of finalizing once I get there.

Originally Posted by onyxluxenoir View Post

Hey DaniScales,

I am getting married at the Grand on 10/26.  I have a couple of questions for you if you dont mind.  Do you have a good idea of the "flow" for your special day?   I have been trying to imagine it and cannot come up with a fluid chain of events, ie ceremony, cocktail hour for attendees while we take pics or send our guest to the bar in the lobby to hang out while we take pics, dinner at the Surf and Turf restaurant and then......................  idk....

any insight is welcomed

thanks in advance

Ciao

Hi Onyx,

Don't mind the questions at all!  Our ceremony will begin at 5:00 PM and cocktail hour will be held on the balcony off the main lobby.  During that time, we'll be taking pictures.  Because of the size of our group, we're having a private reception at the Port Maria Restaurant.  I'm in the process of coming up with a Wedding Day Timeline to include in the Welcome Bags for the guests to make it easier for them...and me!  We also have Chinese lanterns to release at the end of the reception.  Feel free to PM me with any additional questions.  

Dani

Originally Posted by DaniScales2b View Post

Hi Onyx,

Don't mind the questions at all!  Our ceremony will begin at 5:00 PM and cocktail hour will be held on the balcony off the main lobby.  During that time, we'll be taking pictures.  Because of the size of our group, we're having a private reception at the Port Maria Restaurant.  I'm in the process of coming up with a Wedding Day Timeline to include in the Welcome Bags for the guests to make it easier for them...and me!  We also have Chinese lanterns to release at the end of the reception.  Feel free to PM me with any additional questions.  

Dani

Dani - How many people are you having and how many sky lanterns did you order?  Are you brining matches or did IRHG say they would provide them?  Finally, do you know what time you are going to release them?  We are planning to release sky lanterns as well!  The sky will just be filled on May 4th!!  

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt View Post

Dani - How many people are you having and how many sky lanterns did you order?  Are you brining matches or did IRHG say they would provide them?  Finally, do you know what time you are going to release them?  We are planning to release sky lanterns as well!  The sky will just be filled on May 4th!!  

Hey Courtney!

We have almost 40 people booked so far so I ordered 20 lanterns, one per couple.  I believe they have matches at the resort so we should be good there.  I have a call scheduled tomorrow with the wedding coordinator at the Grand so I'm going to have her answer a few additional questions for me.  I'm thinking we will release them around 8 or 9 PM, after dinner.  It's going to be a beautiful night ;).  

Hello Iberostar Brides and Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Iberostar Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, February 16, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

I have to work during the time period that the webinar is going on. Is there any way that I will see questions and answers after it if I sign up and register?

Originally Posted by Jaclyn111 View Post

Hi!  I can't speak for the suites, but I know at the beach they have an amazing little gazebo on the beach that holds maybe 15 guests or so!  If I had a smaller group, I would totally do that!  It looks so intimate!  Maybe they have a similar option?  I actually think the smaller it is, the more beautiful you can make it!   Also, I bet you can change things on your sheet!  They didn't even want mine until a month before (which will be March.)  I am under the impression I will be doing a ot of finalizing once I get there.

Thanks Jaclyn! That sounds really lovely.

I decided to go with my gut and sent in all the paperwork for my date request on Sunday. Now I'm waiting (not so patiently) for a response from the resort. The suspense is killing me... I really hope they respond soon!!