Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Are you just having your guests meet at the music bar or are you organizing something? I'm asking because it doesn't seem we will have enough time to really party if we can only stay at the restaurants for the reception until 10:30.

Originally Posted by akamikey11 View Post

I put $400 deposit down for the Bronze package. total $750

3 hours of coverage, each additional hour $150

The silver package is $1250. 5 hours of coverage

I may have to change the package because it does not look like I will be able to make the reception private due to <40 people.  Which means that the toast and dancing which is what I really want to get will be after the reception in the music bar.

He may be a little pricey, but this is my second wedding and I let an uncle video the first one and was so upset with it...that I knew this was one area I wanted to splurge on.

You should have called it Iberostar Rosehall Sisterhoof of the traveling Starfish...lol just kidding!

You know I am trying to knock out these last 6 posts so I can make it to 150 :)

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

per a few bride's request..i've started an Iberostar Rosehall Starfish Passing Sisterhood thread..check for it and feel free to chime in...THANKS, ladies!!!  R~

I have had that app a whie. I need to check the updates because the last time I checked the app it was very minimal. It had the budget and check list but I really wanted to be able to add and update my guest list.

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B View Post

Ahhh...gotta love iphone apps...I'm uploading it now.

Thank you!

sorry I meant Iberostar Rosehall Sisterhood (not Sisterhoof) of the traveling Starfish
... lol

Originally Posted by meeshamillz View Post

You should have called it Iberostar Rosehall Sisterhoof of the traveling Starfish...lol just kidding!

You know I am trying to knock out these last 6 posts so I can make it to 150 :)

I am kicking out my FI the night before too.. Me and my bestie/MOH will room together and He and her hubby/BM will room together.  I plan to sleep in, order room service for breakfast, do one last ab workout LOL and then head to the Salon...  I was going to arrange for his ATV ride but with the luck we've been having with injuries lately, I would have him do it the day after LOL

I am kicking him out the night before to go spend time with his friends and I plan on not seeing him the day of.. I saw on someones review where the FI took off with his friends for like a jeep trip or something and the ladies went to the spa.  I plan on sleeping in...hehe

There is an ATM at the Beach resort, but you can only take a max of $400 a day, I believe. Thet local banks have very weird hours.... you may be better off taking cash or traveler's check because you bank will charge you international fee's ontop of whatever ATM fee there is.

Originally Posted by starrysim View Post

All this talk of taking cash for DJ and photographer is freaking me out.  Just to make sure, there are bank machines (mastercard) at the resort, right?  I'd much rather take money out the day of, and pay some interest and fees, rather than carry thousands of dollars around for a week.

I'm down... let me know what to do! June 8, 2012.... thanks for starting it!

iberostar brides...did u guys see the comments i posted about the starfish passing?

what does everyone think about instituting this for iberostar rosehall brides???

i'm on a starfish passing schedule right now..BUT...if we decide to coordinate one here...i'd be happy to participate...here's what i was thinking...some of us are marrying at the beach..some at the suites and others at the grande...

why don't those brides who are marrying at each respective resort participate?  we could use the starfish as our 'something borrowed' and then leave it with the WC for the next scheduled bride...i bet it could work..if you're at the beach, leave it there..the suites, leave it there..so on and so forth...of course, you'd have to know 'whose next'...we can't just leave the starfish for ANYBODY cuz they might not return it to the WC for the next bride...

i'm eager to hear ya'lls thoughts on this?  my big day isn't until october so if i 'coordinate' it it won't happen until then..however, if there's someone with a wedding date sooner who might already have a starfish for their bouquet..maybe we could start it earlier...

please let me know how ya'll feel about this...

can't wait to hear from my fellow iberostar rosehall brides!!! 

R~

I love apps! I will for sure check this out!

Thank you!!

I am all about iphone apps, and I found weddingwire.com that has an app to go with it.  That had a very nice checklist..and you can add and delete things that do not pertain to a destination wedding.

I'm down. I'll be getting married at the Sunday, Suites Aug. 21st, 2011.  Is there a starfish floating around for the Suites already???  

iberostar brides...did u guys see the comments i posted about the starfish passing?

what does everyone think about instituting this for iberostar rosehall brides???

i'm on a starfish passing schedule right now..BUT...if we decide to coordinate one here...i'd be happy to participate...here's what i was thinking...some of us are marrying at the beach..some at the suites and others at the grande...

why don't those brides who are marrying at each respective resort participate?  we could use the starfish as our 'something borrowed' and then leave it with the WC for the next scheduled bride...i bet it could work..if you're at the beach, leave it there..the suites, leave it there..so on and so forth...of course, you'd have to know 'whose next'...we can't just leave the starfish for ANYBODY cuz they might not return it to the WC for the next bride...

i'm eager to hear ya'lls thoughts on this?  my big day isn't until october so if i 'coordinate' it it won't happen until then..however, if there's someone with a wedding date sooner who might already have a starfish for their bouquet..maybe we could start it earlier...

please let me know how ya'll feel about this...

can't wait to hear from my fellow iberostar rosehall brides!!! 

R~