Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Congratulations!!!  Can't wait to hear your full review.  Enjoy your honeymoon!

Originally Posted by Tina5978 View Post

Hi ladies! I'm now honeymooning in Negril so it will take some time for me to write a review but I had to get on to tell you not to worry about a thing. I had 50 guest and just got married on Monday. We spent a week at IRHS and it was absolutely amazing. Nicole and Tiffany did everything I requested. They work their butts off. I had a weekend full of events and they made it all possible. Don't worry about a thing. It was ithe best time of my life!

I can't wait to read everyone's reviews that recenly got married. I've been following this thread for a while now and love hearing about what everyone is doing. My fiance and I are getting married on 1/21/12 at IBRHS. I'm looking for some feedback from those of you who have already tied the knot or that are waiting to...

I'm trying to figure out times for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The sun sets around 5:30 that time of the year. With Aunt Ruby's not being available until 7 for the private reception, what suggestions do you guys have in regards to timing for ceremony and cocktail hour. I can't imagine our ceremony being longer than 30minutes, but with the champagne afterwards, would you say it would be about 45minutes? I'm guessing people might want to freshen up after the ceremony so maybe put our lagtime in between ceremony and cocktail hour?

Any suggestions would be helpful!! Thanks ladies cheesy.gif

Congrats!!! Can't wait to read all about it.

Have fun!!

Originally Posted by Tina5978 View Post

Hi ladies! I'm now honeymooning in Negril so it will take some time for me to write a review but I had to get on to tell you not to worry about a thing. I had 50 guest and just got married on Monday. We spent a week at IRHS and it was absolutely amazing. Nicole and Tiffany did everything I requested. They work their butts off. I had a weekend full of events and they made it all possible. Don't worry about a thing. It was ithe best time of my life!

The chairs are navy blue with gold dots. They are the kind of chairs you would see at a hotel conference ( hope that helps). If you want chairs without covers tai flora can provide (chairs are on their website). They are $8/chair On aside Tai Flora doesn't do just flowers. They provide everything on their website candles, lanterns, chairs. I didn't want to bring a lot of things to Jamaica so I got my candles and lanterns from them

I've also been wondering what types of chairs are underneath the white covers. Is it possible to go without the covers?

Anyone who has been to the Suites - what kind of mirrors are provided in the bathroom, and how is the lighting?  I'm considering doing my own makeup, so this is super important. At my cousin's DW, the bathroom was like a dungeon, and it was terrible trying to get ready.

Hello all, I've returned from Iberostar Suites a married women :) My husband and I are have been settling into our new home. The wedding was a great experience. I have posted my review under the Suites for everyone to take a peek.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/iberostar-rose-hall-suites-all-inclusive-montego-bay-jamaica 

A sample of the wedding pictures are on my photographers web page:

http://www.deanclarkeweddings.com/index2.php#/home/ 

Our wedding pictures are the first few under most of the subheadings. I'm the girl with the long brown and curly hair :)

ENJOY !!

P.S congrats to the other ladies who were married recently as well :)