Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

I just received this from Temieca ( ibersostar Rose Hall beach)

"Hello Vaneska:

The photographers and the makeup artist will have to purchase a day pass of US$50 per person see attached as they are not making a delivery, so the information below does not apply to them.  The hotel allow persons for delivery to be on property for up to 30 minutes maximum without a charge and they are not granted access to a room.  Once they are staying pass that time they will be charged accordingly.  Also please advise the photographer and the makeup artist that they should an ID with them as this will be needed by the front desk  to issue the pass.

Also kindly forward the names of these persons to us and I will send the information to the security office so they can grant them access to the property, and please advise if the pass/passes will be charged to your room or they will be paying directly.

If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warmest regards,

Tameica Sinclair"

Originally Posted by eholt View Post

Vaneska,

Nicole told me otherwise on this.  For vendors who are NOT staying and only making deliveries, etc., there should be no charge.  If you would like your make-up artist to be by your side all day, that's different.

I will bring my email to Nicole's attention shuold this become an issue.

I need some feedback from my fellow IRHS future brides on here regarding flowers. I'm torn between real flowers and real touch flowers. Like many of you, I'm sure you want a nice pretty bouquet and flowers for the bridal party for cheap. I do as well. However, I've seen some nice real touch flowers that look amazing, but then a part of me is torn because I feel it's my wedding day and that I should have real flowers only. I'm half and half. What are most of you ladies thinking of/doing? Are you using Tai Flora for everything or are you considering using real touch flowers? And if so from where?

My main concern is how good the real touch flowers would look in pictures. I don't want tacky flowers, so that's why a big part of me is team real flowers. I don't want my fiance and I to pay an arm and a legs for flowers for our bridal party, please centerpieces - it all adds up! Ugh - what to do?

wacko.gif

If there are any past brides who used real touch instead of real flowers, how was that experience? Or if there are any brides that used both real touch and natural how was that? Did you get real flowers for yourself and real touch for your bridal party?

Hi Mrs. Marshall!!!

Congrats! I just wanted to let you know that when I inquired about 3 months ago for Nov. 2011 dates they were fully booked every weekend for the

Iberostar Suites except for the Thanksgiving weekend.  I don't know if that is still available now.   I opted for Sunday, Aug. 21st.  Hope that helps! 

thanks for the info, pintsize! The date I requested is a Monday (Nov 14). I guess all I can do is wait & see, hopefully Nicole won't take too long to respond. If it isn't available I'll have to push out the date to December or January, but I'd really love to be married before the holidays! 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sn2bMrsMarshall View Post

thanks for the info, pintsize! The date I requested is a Monday (Nov 14). I guess all I can do is wait & see, hopefully Nicole won't take too long to respond. If it isn't available I'll have to push out the date to December or January, but I'd really love to be married before the holidays! 

I booked my date around Christmas, and at the time I had asked for any Tues/Wed/Thurs in the 2nd or 3rd week of November.  Only 2 Wednesdays were available out of those, so I'm assuming that November may be all booked up by now - but you never know, there may also be cancellations.  She replied to me within 2-3 days, which is reasonable I think.  We can't expect her to reply within 3 hours when she has 360 brides planning weddings at a time, plus the brides she has on the resort every day.  Hey, if you get Nov 14, we'll be there at the same time!

Originally Posted by starrysim View Post

Quote:

I booked my date around Christmas, and at the time I had asked for any Tues/Wed/Thurs in the 2nd or 3rd week of November.  Only 2 Wednesdays were available out of those, so I'm assuming that November may be all booked up by now - but you never know, there may also be cancellations.  She replied to me within 2-3 days, which is reasonable I think.  We can't expect her to reply within 3 hours when she has 360 brides planning weddings at a time, plus the brides she has on the resort every day.  Hey, if you get Nov 14, we'll be there at the same time!

Yes, that would be really cool if we are there at the same time! But it doesn't seem very likely since most of the dates were already taken back at Christams time!  Looks like I may have to be a 2012 bride if I wanna get married at IRHS! I'm still waiting on a response from Nicole.

Hey Mrs. Marshall,

I booked mine the beginning of January and had no trouble getting what I asked for on the first try. It did take her a good week plus to get back to my travel agent. I would just ask what is left and see if any of it works for you....there's gotta be a few during the week left sometime in Nov and Dec. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Sn2bMrsMarshall View Post

Yes, that would be really cool if we are there at the same time! But it doesn't seem very likely since most of the dates were already taken back at Christams time!  Looks like I may have to be a 2012 bride if I wanna get married at IRHS! I'm still waiting on a response from Nicole.

• Like 1