Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Did you wait until then to choose your ceremony and reception locations? I know the resort doesn't list a beach reception but does anyone know if it's possible?

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA View Post

I didn't start planning until 2 half months before, its plenty of time. Happy planning! x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelin2010 View Post

Hi Everyone:) I am getting married at the Iberostar rose hall suites on March 19,2011!!! Its coming up so quick and I have nothing planned through Nicole yet... Any helpful info?

Oh no I don't want to hear this lol. I thought once the two month mark hits, she immediately contacts you. I know if I don't hear from her at two months right away, I will be sending her an email. Because before you know it time will fly and it'll be your wedding day. Keep me posted Ms.Smith.

Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe View Post

Good to know, I was worried.  I only have 1.5 months left and I haven't heard from Nicole.  for the past brides, how far in advance does she start contacting you.  I would like to send in my notarized paperwork but not sure where.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 View Post

Hi everyone, 

Just wanted to let you know that I have the 2011 rates for everything, and they are all the same as the 2010. The only differences are the change to Tai Flora as the florist and the addition of having a bonfire on the beach or a "fire dancer" on the 'Services with Extra Charge' sheet.

Daisy I read that the beach is an option that can be selected. It's one of the locations in the links that Ms.Green posted above in a previous posting.

Originally Posted by daisymable View Post

Did you wait until then to choose your ceremony and reception locations? I know the resort doesn't list a beach reception but does anyone know if it's possible?

Quote:

I didn't start planning until 2 half months before, its plenty of time. Happy planning! x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelin2010 View Post

Hi Everyone:) I am getting married at the Iberostar rose hall suites on March 19,2011!!! Its coming up so quick and I have nothing planned through Nicole yet... Any helpful info?

Hi Tina,

Is there any way that you could send me the contact info for the Catamaran Cruise? Also, how much did you pay / person?

Originally Posted by Tina5978 View Post

Hi Chan,

I'm actually paying for all of my guest to go on an excursion.  I rented a private Catamaran sunset cruise which includes transportation and snorkeling..  Happy planning. 

I contacted both and have yet to hear from Tai Flora. Rosemarie from Flower studio got back to me in less than an hour with photos of bouquets in my price range. She is great to work with. 

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe View Post

Tai Flora is 2011. Flower studio was 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan_porty View Post

They are both florists. Just 2 different companies. Flower Studio is much cheaper and get back to you quicker :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettysparklie View Post

I see everyone mentioning Tai Flora. On my confirmation document it says Flower Studio. I emailed Nicole but am still waiting for her response. Does anyone know which one is really the florist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgreene2011 View Post

Here are

Rose Hall Suites Wedding Package Rates for 2010. I was never sent the rates for 2011,  but you can use the 2010 rates as a guide. They give rates for Flower Studio, but I have heard they are using Tai Flora, so you should probably contact Tai Flora for rates. Hope this helps with some of you questions!

Originally Posted by eholt View Post

Perfect!  I woudl prefer getting ready @ the Suites so if I go beound check-out time, I will simply use my moms room.  We will see but I am glad you gave me an idea of how it works.

Quote:

We moved rooms the day of the wedding as our wonderful room got a leak so we had to move out of it for 2 days so I was determined to get back in there before the wedding. I think we actually did it at 1pm and the wedding was at 4pm with photographer coming at 3pm. The move is so smooth you will hardly notice. All your hanging stuff they hang on buggy and put in new wardrobe and take bags over. I'm quite organized so I had all bags ready with toiletries in bathroom, shoes in the closet and suitcase at the suitcase bit all packed and ready to go. They transferred it and left things exactly as, couldn't even tell we were in a different room. It depends on where your guests are and who is helping you get ready. My husband and I stayed together to get ready and my auntie who was at the Grand helped me get the dress on (big struggle! lol) But my bridesmaids were not allowed into Grand as staying at Suites. Well they could have for a $30 charge but I was not fussed about it. There is more space and a bigger bathroom at the Grand so perfect if you and hubby are getting dressed together or if you have lots of bridesmaids. If you get all your stuff movable they could do it while you are at the wedding. They are so good, just do what suits you best. But it is honestly so smooth you wont even notice either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eholt View Post

I am stay @ the Suites first and then moving to the Grand the day of my wedding (I think).  My wedding is an evening wedding so do you know how the move works? Will I be getting dressed @ the Suites or the Grand?  Hmmmmm.

Quote:

Thank you! I think it is perfect doing a week at the Suites then a week at the Grand. If they upgrade you to the Grand straight away just go for it as the two hotels are so close its like being in the same hotel, you still get to see your guests. I was back and forth a million times a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie's Iberostar Wedding View Post

What a great review! Thanks Cam! I will be having my wedding at the Suites and for the second week my fiance and I will be at the Grand. It was nice to hear a comparison of both resorts. Congrats! PS, I have family in Jamaica too, but I live in Ontario, Canada.

Quote:

Hey ladies

I have posted my review!

Originally Posted by Prettysparklie View Post

I see everyone mentioning Tai Flora. On my confirmation document it says Flower Studio. I emailed Nicole but am still waiting for her response. Does anyone know which one is really the florist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsgreene2011 View Post

Here are

Rose Hall Suites Wedding Package Rates for 2010. I was never sent the rates for 2011,  but you can use the 2010 rates as a guide. They give rates for Flower Studio, but I have heard they are using Tai Flora, so you should probably contact Tai Flora for rates. Hope this helps with some of you questions!

WEDDING REQUEST FORM 2010.xls

SERVICES WITH EXTRA CHARGE 2010.pdf

WEDDING PACKAGE IB RH SUITES 2010.pdf

Wedding Details 2010.pdf

WEDDING REQUEST FORM 2010.xls

SERVICES WITH EXTRA CHARGE 2010.pdf

WEDDING PACKAGE IB RH SUITES 2010.pdf

Wedding Details 2010.pdf

I've also been trying to get a hold of Nicole to give her my final details but have not heard back from her yet. I hope that she emails me soon..

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe View Post

MsSmithtobe I thought the planning began 2 months prior. I hope Nicole reaches out to you soon. I will pray that all goes well for your last month. Happy planning. angel1.gif

How much does the bonfire cost? That sounds like fun!!!

JoAnn craftts store has an amazing sale for scrapbooking and wedding planning for the DIY brides!!!

Wow Jules!!

That sounds great!!! How much is it for bon fire party on the beach with fire dancers? Are you getting a DJ as well? 

Originally Posted by Jules23 View Post

We are doing a bon fire party on the beach + the fire dancers for our wedding since we are doing our dancing on the beach after the reception dinner! Looking forward to this:)

I have seen some videography work of the beach weddings. I love the idea, but I know it is so windy! I am concerned because of hair and short BM dresses. Anybody want to share the experience with the wind outside? Is 5:00 pm the best time for the beach wedding with nice view for pictures and other hotel guests? So far, that is what it seems like.

AIRFARE INCLUDED!!!!

Liberty Travel is having a Jamaica Sale and all of the Iberostar Resorts are included... Example Rose Hall Suites including air fare 5days/4nights starting at $765 for travel thru July!!!

Here is the link.. Hope you can get a great deal

http://www.libertytravel.com/campaigns/jamaica/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Jamaica_01-20_Email&leadsourceid=82