• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 SusanK

SusanK
  • VIP Member
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:16 PM

Ann-
    You are going to be a knock-out for sure! I love the dress.
    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#42 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:35 PM

Ann this is sooo exciting! I think the dress will look perfect on you once it gets altered- Cindy obviously must have done her job! You look like you've lost weight- that's probably why it doesn't fit. You'll be amazed how much better you feel after it's altered...
      Woohoo! I'm so excited for you!

#43 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:37 PM

Yay Ann!! I missed this earlier. Good job on the solo photo shoot - it's hard, huh? And, absolutely the alterations will make all the difference....swear!

#44 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:38 PM

oh honey, while i love you for saying that, cindy has been in a box somewhere for quite a long time! and so has our DVD player. i haven't worked out in lord knows how long. so sad. and i really feel it too - i feel so frumpy (i can't imagine why, as i sit here in my sweats working from home). oh lord, so sad, just realized i was wearing Paul's sweats, i can't even find mine!

#45 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:41 PM

See- Cindy does such a great job that even if you don't work out for days (or weeks, months, whatever) you still look FAB! lol
            Seriously though- you probably did lose a little and once they just take the top in a little if will fit better and the length will be better.
            The dress is AWESOME, but you make it look even better...
            See- I can be a cheerleader too!

#46 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
            • 420 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:44 PM

Oh my goodness, i come back from a week's holiday to 4000 posts, and it was perfect timing because I didn't have to wait to see Ann's dress! I just opened the thread, and by the time I read to the end, all the pics were there!

Ann, I love it! It's gorgeous, I love the detailing and the lace, and I can't wait to see real photos, you're fabulous looking!!
              Margaret & Eric

#47 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:54 PM

thanks ladies - be careful though, you're going to make me think i dont' need to work out in the next two months (or less)! not true - if nothing else, i need to just feel better!

#48 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                • 1,876 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 06:21 PM

Your dress looks great on you! After the alterations it will fit perfectly. IMO it's better that it is a little big rather than a little too small. Also, I think once the alterations are done it will feel a little shorter (as it will actually stay up) and heck if you wear a little heel, that will be fine too. It is a beautiful dress! So excited that you've received it!!
                  My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                  Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users