I need a photographer, help!!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:37 PM

The person that posted this thread was married in 2007, and posted this thread over a year ago - I think she already found her photog!

#32 Jerome Dieu

Jerome Dieu
    • Vendor
    • 105 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 02:56 PM

Hello there, my name's Jerome Dieu and I'm a wedding photographer based in Cabo San Lucas, don't hesitate to check my website or to contact me, enjoy!
      Jerome Dieu
      Wedding Photographer

Tel (from USA & Canada): 1 (925) 465 6146
      Local Phone (Los Cabos): 104 3643www.mangoweddings.netcontact@mangoweddings

#33 Jen & Josh

Jen & Josh
      • 75 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:36 PM

We used Mango (Jerome) and were VERY happy.

#34 HYPNOTIC

• 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:22 AM

I just found my photographer and I am really excited! I decided to go with FC Wong Photography based out of San Francisco. I haven't used him yet but I was present at a wedding in Cabo that he did just a few months ago and his pictures were just amazing! Check him out at: fcwongweddings.com. You might like him!

#35 bnpear

• 15 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:02 AM

That's wonderful. If you bring an out of town photographer to Cabo, does it increase the expense of the photography? Or do the photographers pay for flight and hotel? I'm trying to compare to see whether or not there would be a huge different in cost with using someone from out of town verses using some local. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users