I need a photographer, help!!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

• 108 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:27 PM

I am using Francisco Estrada and his prices are really reasonable: $350/hour + $100 to DHL the all of the photos to the US. He also gives you the proofs on a CD.
    Francisco Estrada - Photographer
    Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand

#22 MikkiStreak

• VIP Member
    • 2,347 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
      I used Jim Kennedy Photographers {800 264 4558}

I highly recommend them
      On an unrelated note---- I've been seeing Jim Kennedy in a lot of published materials. He has a lot of work in this month's issue of "Bride & Bloom." He does some great work!

#23 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 03:16 AM

So many wonderful people to choose from, lucky girl, I wish I had these options in the DR.

#24 uclamurray

• 32 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:58 PM

I am using Manuel Burgoin. Juan Carlos was booked on my date and my WC recommended Manuel. Here is his website: weddingsinloscabos.com

#25 Lindseychristine

• 8 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:05 PM

I am using Mariano Lemus for my wedding and then flying someone down for the rest of the week to take pictures. But he seems really nice, he is reasonable and i really liked his pictures when i looked at them. he is someone my wedding planner suggested. his website is Distinctive Wedding Photography in Cabo San Lucas. Good luck planning!!!

#26 KARLA

• 373 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:00 PM

I used Francisco Estrada at Francisco Estrada - Photographer

I highly recommend him, he did a great job!

Here's the link to the thread where I posted my picture gallery:

#27 foxytv

• VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 10:01 PM

I highly recommend Jil Higgins. She just did my boudoir photos this past weekend and they are AWESOME!! I loved working with her and WISH she could do my wedding, but she's already booked for my date. But definitely get in touch with her. I KNOW you won't be disappointed!!Jill Higgins Photographer Destination Wedding Photography Savannah Charleston Tallahassee Valdosta

#28 jillhiggins

• Banned
                • 386 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:41 AM

Awww....thanks so much Tami!! I had a blast with you, and you were so much fun to photograph!

#29 lilywu@ladhs.org

• 57 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:27 PM

I'm using Jim Kennedy photographer: Jim Kennedy Photographers

They are a bit pricey and you need to pay for travel, but he's worth it. My girlfriend hired him for her wedding last year and he and his assistant took like thousands of pictures. I've never seen a photographer that takes so many. It gets overwhelming when it's time to choose the pictures you want, but he'll placed them all on disk if you ask.

#30 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:26 PM

There are a few photographer's lists around, use the search function.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users