• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:33 AM

my pleasure! i hope it helps. here's something else to checkout as well, i just went to the Destination Wedding Vendors forum, and searched on "photographer" - and here's what I got .. http://bestdestinati....earchid=220950

#12 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
    • VIP Member
    • 931 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:35 AM

I used Jim Kennedy Photographers {800 264 4558}

I highly recommend them

#13 Kseif

Kseif
      • 44 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:39 AM

I am using Manuel Burgoin. I read reviews on the knot for him and everyone seemed to really like him.
        He has been a real pleasure to work with - very responsive and quick with his emails :-) His prices arent' too bad either. He also has a videography!

weddingsinloscabos.com
        manuel@weddingsinloscabos.com

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by olisa6
        I have contacted Juan Carlos and he is a little out of my price range. I also contacted Bradley but he is unavailable for my wedding date. Please let me know what photographer you have used and if you liked their work. After reading the threads I don't want the one that Dreams recommends so I am turning to the brides. HELP!!!
        who did dreams recommend? because they recommeneded bradley and juan to me when i was getting married there.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 olisa6

olisa6
        • 125 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:43 PM

I thought I read in a thread(that you actually responded in) that you heard the photographer that Dreams recommends is not that good. Maybe it was the DJ thread and I am mixing them up(I need help with that too). I'm trying to do too much at once.

I did not ask Dreams about a photographer but maybe I'll ask Yessica to send me who they recommend.

#16 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
            I thought I read in a thread(that you actually responded in) that you heard the photographer that Dreams recommends is not that good. Maybe it was the DJ thread and I am mixing them up(I need help with that too). I'm trying to do too much at once.

I did not ask Dreams about a photographer but maybe I'll ask Yessica to send me who they recommend.
            I'm not speaking from experience, but word on the street is that the photographer that is included in the wedding package isn't as good as if you were to hire your own. I think if you mention to Yessica that you've already contacted those two, and if she knows of any others she might be able to get some good photographers for you to consider.
            Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 April 2007 - 02:25 PM

Quote:

usually most resorts do not allow you to have outside vendors but dreams cabo does not have any restrictions so they pretty much just gave me a list of sites to JC, manual, bradley etc.

i did see a wedding where the dj was really bad but i do not know it that was a dreams dj or someone the bride brought in on her own. actually i remember seeing a video of a dj from a dreams wedding and thought they were bad.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#18 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:07 PM

I was contacted by Jeremy Herman, He is Bruce Herman's son...they also do video...His prices are good...pm me and I'll give you info..they are located in Cabo.
              Also I talked to Peter Hatton today over phone and he seems nice....also have his info.

#19 andreslove

andreslove
              • 227 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:42 PM

I used Jill Higgins (Charleston Wedding Photography by Jill Higgins - Childrens Portrait Photographers) for my wedding March 3. I would highly recommend her! She was great to work with. I love my pictures. She's a member of the forum also. Here's a link to the slideshow of my wedding if you want to see her work. Lenita & Andre

#20 cutiecupid15

cutiecupid15
                • 12 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 08:11 PM

When we were looking at Cabo, I contacted Petter Hatton I believe his name was and he seemed really friendly and professional. Might want to give him a try. Good luck!
                  Married May 24, 2006
                  Villa Sol y Luna
                  Riviera Maya, Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users