Paradisus Punta cana

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Kitrina

Kitrina
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:57 PM

Hello All,

Anyone getting married at the Paradisus Punta Cana?

Thanks, Kitrina

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 September 2006 - 03:59 PM

i am not getting married ther ebut know people who have and it is FANTASTIC!! i am thinking of going in january for a honeymoon. the resort is AWESOME!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Kitrina

Kitrina
    • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:01 PM

Do you know of anyone that has pictures or any advice about the resort.

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:29 PM

you know, i just have pics that i posted in a thread on the forum...everyone i've talked to (i own a TA), brides and other TA's, i have never heard a bad thing.

i think they run a pretty tight ship over there.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 pinaychic

pinaychic
      • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 04:43 PM

i'm also interested in this resort. i kind seem to find an e-mail addy for the wedding coordinator.

if someone has this info pls post.

thanks

#6 OneLove

OneLove
        • 86 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 05:01 PM

I considered DR and this resort at one point..but they didnt perform weddings after Dec. 15.

I was provided this contact name as WC from the 1.800 # from solmelia.com. She responded to me via email within 2 days on availability:

Yadilis Santana
          Groups & Events Coordinator
          Paradisus Punta Cana
          Playa Bavaro - Punta Cana - Higuey
          Republica Dominicana
          Tel: 809 687 9923 Ext. 8128 Fax: (809) 687 0752 - 221 7383
          E-mail: grupos2.paradisus.punta.cana@solmelia.com
          <mailto:grupos2.paradisus.punta.cana@solmelia.com>
          website: SOL MELIA HOTELS, TRYP, PARADISUS, OFFERS, VACATIONS

~andrea

#7 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 05:07 PM

I have never been there nor have I ever heard of it but I just asked my co-worker who is Dominican and travels there frequently about it and she said that it is ridiculously nice. She also mentioned Casa de Campos which she said is a great hotel that does very nice weddings.

-Glenda

#8 pinaychic

pinaychic
            • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 06:49 PM

thanks for the reply...no more weddings

#9 Jen

Jen
              • 144 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 06:59 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by pinaychic
                thanks for the reply...no more weddings
                They aren't having weddings there at all?

#10 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
                • 714 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 10:07 PM

They still have weddings at Paradisus Palma REal. I have been exchanging e-mails with the wedding coordinator at Paradisus Palma REal. She is GREAT at replying to e-mails. It is almost like a live chat with the exchange of e-mails we were having. Anyone interested in palma Real PM me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users