Sign in to follow this  
valie.g.

Cozumel wedding December 09

Congrats and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find lots of brides on here that can give you suggestions for alternative reception locations.

Best of luck with the plans!

Hi there,

Our wedding is June 09. We are also staying at the Occidental Grand and getting married at Isla de Pasion. It's a small man made island right off of Cozumel (5 minute boat ride) where they allegedly shoot the Corona commercials. It's beautiful, secluded, unique, affordable and intimate in that we will have the whole island to ourselves. The planner that we are working with on the Island, Meliza, is awesome!

If interested I'd be happy to give you her contact info.

Best of Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbutte55 View Post
Hi there,

Our wedding is June 09. We are also staying at the Occidental Grand and getting married at Isla de Pasion. It's a small man made island right off of Cozumel (5 minute boat ride) where they allegedly shoot the Corona commercials. It's beautiful, secluded, unique, affordable and intimate in that we will have the whole island to ourselves. The planner that we are working with on the Island, Meliza, is awesome!

If interested I'd be happy to give you her contact info.

Best of Luck!
Hi DB ... I am also looking into this as an option ... I would love to get her contact info and any and all info and advice about getting married on the island. Thanks! Suzanne

P.S. Either post here or you can PM me wink.gif

Welcome! I'm a Cozumel bride also... We are getting married in front of the Residencias Reef on San Francisco beach. I think its only going to cost a couple hundred for the ceremony site. But we're paying tons for the wedding planner to take care of all the rest! Did you get a planner?

We also are renting out a couple of villas on the beach for a week. We are letting the "wedding party" (all of the youngins) stay with us there for free. And the reception is going to take place here also. Going to be sweet!

Other than that, I think we are taking a sunset sail for the rehearsal dinner and thats all the plans we have. Let me know if you have any questions!

I'm also looking at getting married at the Ilsa de Passion! I have already contacted Meliza and have read the wedding package information. If you have any tips, I'd love to hear! Can't wait to hear how your wedding goes - congrats!!