Photo

Honeymoon Activities "Registry Wishes" PLEASE HELP!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
  • 292 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 04:09 AM

Hi everyone..HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

ok, so we're registered with Honeymoon Wishes.com, and we want to post gift options for guests to purchase for us. It's really just a way to have guests give us a "cash gift" without it seeming like it's just cash. Hope I didn't lose anyone there.

Now the website doesn't actually give you any Affordable options to choose from. So we would like to create our own, which we could because it gives you the option to. But I don't know where to actually get the prices from. Like for example we know we would like to go (Horse Back Riding, ride ATV's, Go snorkling etc..etc) But we just don't know how much to ask for. Do we just make the amount up Or is there a particular place or person that we need to contact for prices

#2 KRB

KRB
    • 61 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:01 PM

I suggest you use an excursion website that is local to your wedding destination. That way the prices are actually correct if you choose to actually participate in the activity.

#3 Myda77

Myda77
      • 821 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:14 PM

We are also working on our honeymoon registry. We went with honeyfund.com. What I did was went to th Royal Carribean cruises website and looked up land excursions and based some of my excursions on those prices. I either rounded the price up or down. I hope this helps. Here is the link:

Onboard Experience - Royal Caribbean International
        Maida & Tomas
        Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:21 PM

I did HoneymoonWishes.com as well and it worked great for us. We did $10/$15/$20 increments for different excursions, moonlight meals, etc so if someone wanted to spend $50, they could do 5 $10 increments of something. Does that make sense? Then, for friends who didn't have much money to buy gifts, they could just do something for $20, etc. We got lots of gifts that we re for several increments of a gift (like if we said an excursion was $150 - we gave $20 increment options and people would buy 3 of them). Make sense?

It worked great for us!

#5 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
          • 582 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:33 PM

I emailed the resort and asked them to send me a list of available excursions with the prices on. This is what we used to do the registry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users