Photo

Does anyone know who the designer of this dress is?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 christmas

christmas
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 12:01 PM

I've sent a message to the St. Pucchi company to find out where I can see a sample of the dress in person, but they didn't reply . I called all around the midwest and no one has it in stock. Several offered to order it (if I buy it) but how can I buy a dress I've never seen in person! Especially a $5k dress!!! I'm beginning to wish I never saw that dress because I can't find anything similar but I'm obsessed with it now!

#32 laura b

laura b
    • 334 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:05 PM

I know what you mean. I'm kinda starting to get obsessed with it, too, and I already HAVE a dress!

#33 laura b

laura b
      • 334 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:10 PM

Have you tried this place? It's in Glencoe, IL.

http://www.elitedesignsgowns.com/

#34 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:05 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by christmas
          I've sent a message to the St. Pucchi company to find out where I can see a sample of the dress in person, but they didn't reply . I called all around the midwest and no one has it in stock. Several offered to order it (if I buy it) but how can I buy a dress I've never seen in person! Especially a $5k dress!!! I'm beginning to wish I never saw that dress because I can't find anything similar but I'm obsessed with it now!
          have you tried White Chiocago? they may not have that dress - but they do have a lot of great options, most all of them are sample or once-wed designer dresses! white CHICAGO | white Chicago designer bridal consignment wedding gowns new used

#35 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
          • VIP Member
          • 931 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:45 AM

I wish I could help you out. I actually tried this gown on at a salon local to me in OC, Ca. It's gorgeous. I am sure that doesn't help much though, does it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users